[Official] JiYoung in Invincible Youth!

vennie

too bad i didn't fully watched it, internet didnt get any better, but i saw it about 20 minutes and our jjing look quite well,

it might be true, she's lucky she had a Running Man experience (plus she had an special episode edition)

now im downloading the raw version. looking forward for the subbed version. my friend on local forum said that his subber team will do the sub frequentlu in about 5 days from the raw version (i dont know if i'm allowed to reveal their subber name or not)

--

too bad suzy had to leave early, i expect a lot from her :blush:

Edited by M83

some ending screen caps I made..

unled6g.png

unled5pj.png

unled8q.png

this is my fave~~! ^^ jing looks so cute!!!

unled7mq.png

I'm glad Jing got her share of screen time! ^^ You can't be too greedy with screen time~

When she danced "Step" people behind her cracked up for some reason XD

Other than that, can't wait for the next episode!! hehe, they changed it to "I'm Yours" for the ending song ^^

:crying: leave me alone..

i still have another 2-3 weeks before i can comment on ep1..

(like iy1, i'm not streaming but to wait for subbed kbsworld.)

btw i don't like when articles are to look at jing as the 2nd Goo Hara because she isn't.

jing is JING, she doesn't need to imitate anyone inorder to be a success.

ok, back to my corner.. :crying:

Kara’s Kang Jiyoung becomes known as the ‘cute character’ in Invincible Youth 2

35873856.jpg

In the episode of KBS 2’s Invincible Youth 2 that aired on the 12th, Kara’s Kang Ji Young drew attention with her innocent, random, yet cute character as a teenager.

When Kang met G8 at the set and saw them dancing for the mission, she commented, “You know how to play,” when she was supposed to say, “You dance well.”

Also, when a resident from Daebu Island offered a leg of small octopus, Kang said, “I eat them only with a spicy sauce. I can’t eat them without it,” inspiring laughter. She ate it anyway and said, “Oh it tastes good even without the sauce.”

Kang drew attention with her unusual talent in variety show.

She mimicked Younggu, a funny character back in the 90s, for the resident and wore funny costumes and did a funny dance, making people laugh.

Kang’s character was similar to that of Goo Hara in the first season. Surpassing Han Seung Yeon, Goo Hara became the ‘funny idol’ with her unique character.

Expectations are on the rise on whether Kang will fix her image as the ‘cute character’ in Invincible Youth 2 and become known as another talented idol.

Source: Starnews

korea.com

btw the first episode received 7.0% tv ratings according to agb nielson.

(don't quote me because my translation may be incorrect.)

Is that Good/ high? I'm not familiar with agn nielson ratings. thanks

i'm not sure too but according to agb nielsen ratings, it fell behind in 3rd to:

mbc entertainment "quiz to change the world" 12.5%

sbs news/documentary "i want to know that" 7.8%

so not too bad..

7% is pretty good. running man started out with that too. but it won't be good after maybe a few more episodes.. hopefully the ratings rise! ^^ iy will definitely be the show that brings a lot of headlines though XDD

btw, adding to my spazzing of the first episodes.. all the girls were really calm... I thought it would be chaos(cuz iy season 1 was KINDA unorganized) since there's so many young girl idols but all of them are so sweet!! ^^

I've watched it three times already :sweatdrop: , twice w/o subs haha....It seriously is funnier though with subs so a rewatch is a must :thumbup: , I'll tune in to KBS world too haha

The DSP girls were rocking the first ep , yay for Jing +Woori

Suprisingly I loved Amber in this, I've always been lukewarm/ ambivalent towards her, but she's charming in her own way...

Boom was good!, I liked that he was Jing's punching bag HAHA

Some official pictures from KBS

447458792.jpg

447458787.jpg

447458784.jpg

447091785.jpg

I watched the first episode!! It was Ok..Jing really made the episode for me. Every time she said something it got a bit more comedic. At first I was a bit irritated because at first everything was being related back to only SNSD, like with the phone call and everything. But then it became apparent that Jiyoung is definitely going to stand out. I also liked how the little boy immediately chose her at the end for the gift. He seemed like he was a jiyoung fanboy. And the guys at the end were total jing fanboys!!! it was a pleasure to watch. I hope jing continues to shine. She impressed me the most so far and hopefully the rest of the cast and pull their weight.

finally, it looks like jing had got her hands dirty in ep2, the reason why iy is a fun to watch.

94966176.jpg

@qwert611

btw, iy2 will debut on kbs world tv on thursday 2310hrs (kst) starting from 1st dec, and the re-runs are on saturday 1350hrs (kst).

60509731.jpg

97808899.jpg

@qwert611

^^thanks for the info, will remember to tune in

I spy SoKA action in the photo above hehe :thumbup:

KARA’s Kang Jiyoung emcees ‘Invincible Youth 2

KARA’s Kang Jiyoung emceed a variety show for the first time.

Kang emceed an impromptu segment in the second episode of KBS’s Invincible Youth 2, which will air on November 19 at 11:05 p.m. The segment was like another popular KBS entertainment program called Hello, which talks about people’s worries.

Even though Kang has no experience as an MC, she and miss A’s Suzy showed off their sense of humor. Kang was very active in the episode, trying to catch octopus in the mud flat.

Kang is currently keeping busy by appearing on Invincible Youth 2, shooting the TV series Rainbow Rose and preparing KARA’s album both in Korea and Japan.

Source : Star daily news , link : read original article here

wow, Jiyoung is on a roll with lots of IY2 articles

Edited by black_green

just watched Invincible Youth 2!

omo~ our baby Jing was so funny~

she has great sense of variety skills..

and i love her "Tom & Jerry" character with Boom.. hehe

seriously, can't wait for the next episode!!

Edited by haniey