[Official] JiYoung in Invincible Youth!

vennie

^^

Nice gifs

I wonder if Sulli would be abit jealous that Jing + Suzy would be very close, hope she doesn't feel left out.

Lols, maybe she would become a guest and ask Jiyoung : "why did you cheat on me."

XD that would be so cute

I love SuJing and JingLi friendship, 94-line Jjang

Lols, maybe she would become a guest and ask Jiyoung : "why did you cheat on me."

XD that would be so cute

I love SuJing and JingLi friendship, 94-line Jjang

lol...or maybe sulli and suzy will hook up and left jing as third wheel..

i just hope that sulli would come as guest soon..

tumblr_luvgvtaM9W1qcar25o1_250.giftumblr_luvgvtaM9W1qcar25o2_250.gif

^^

She got like 60% screen time, LOL, no wonder some sones were pissed..

oh well, she was one of the few who was entertaining and funny

Plus she's the best octupus catcher of the group XD

Amber is climbing up my bias list too, I like her ahjumma entrance the most, she did popping haha

will give my detailed review once I watch it with subs, but overall, way better than episode 1

Edit: her emcee section would come next week together with Suzy..

But this week she narrated + diary entry

Edited by black_green

We won't have to worry for our Baby Jing's airtime..

She got a lot! It might be me but it seemed like she got the most out of all the members.. anyway despite being one of the maknae she got the strong character.. You know not the quiet, shy, cute, sweet type but the loud, strong, not-afraid-of-anything type, which I love..

Her partnership with Boom is fun.. Tom & Jerry LOL They are the pair.. One does something and the other follows and they pick on each other a lot.. Jing's death stare at him when he lost was priceless.. I immediately thought " Goddess Gyul raised her well " xd

The last thing I was doing before posting on this forum was watching IY2 ep1 and the giant baby goddess Jiyoung... OMG I could cry because I'm sooo proud of her. It's not just the fact that it is her first k-variety role but the fact that KARA has come a long way from when they first started out to who they are now. Jiyoung has grown up because her 4 unnis, Park Gyuri, Han Seungyoung, Jung Nicole and Goo Hara have taken care of her. It feels like they are a family. Whenever any one member tries hard you can see the KARA fighting spirit in each of them. To that, that is why I say I am very proud of Jiyoung. I'm sure her unnis feel the same way as well. IY2 Fighting! JIYOUNG FIGHTING!! KARA FIGHTING!!! :blushing::blushing::eyelove::eyelove::thumbup::thumbup::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::D

From the previous posts, it looks like ep2 is Jing's time to shine. I haven't seen it yet but I am looking forward to it very much.

Wootz, since episode 2 technically was the Jiyoung episode XD, most of the top comments on youtube for that episode were about Jing, this was screencap from crazy carrot IY2 episode 2 upload(the same person who uploads all the inki, mubank etc performances XD)

I see our fellow kamilias being supportive as ever with their comments <3

From part 1

Carrot1.jpg

From Part 2

carrot2.jpg

From part 3

carrot3.jpg

From part 5

carrot5.jpg

Highlight would be Jing's fast forwarded Mister Buttdance

Edited by black_green

Lols, my favourite part of Invincible Youth season 2 is Jiyoung. XD

She's truly the best maknae and I love the maknae couple, I wish Sulli could come to IY2 as a guest then the 3 of them could form a giant maknae group.

am so sad.. when some people said jing has no manner becoz she's always getting mad at bom.. and said she was tried to copying hyunah..

o cmon,,, jiyoung is naturally whiny.. and bout bom, that just a concept :(

why some people so easy to judge her...

When there's more exposure, there's more hate.

Some people start to say that she's acting cute that it starts to annoy them :( (from IY2 soompi thread)

Let's just think it in a good way that she still got the most screentime than other girls.

The fans of other girl groups are being jealous because their bias don't have enough screentime like Jing.

But the reason why the PDs love Jing and gave her more screentime is because she's entertaining to watch.

If other G8 members have entertaining scenes, they will also get the screentime... sigh

Fans are so annoying at times.

Lol, guys don't worry about it, at this stage some haven't grasp that Iy2 is scripted and she has a concept to follow through with Boom, a few more episodes than those people should be able to get it through their thick heads hahaha...

She's doing great so far and I think as Jing's fans we tend to be overprotective and scan and analyze every negative comment we see, so much so that we forgot there were good comments too. Imo so far the good comments outweighed the bad ones, so thats okie! :thumbup:

So far its only international fans that has a problem with it though, I browse through 2ch(Japanese forums) and the dc Iy2 forums(korea), and they all said she was a rising star , so its all good hehe. International fans are not so open to cute or ageyo especially the female demographics(same reason why Sulli is not popular internationally, but she's popular in Korea)..

Even Yoona who actually has a very good attitude/personality gets alot of hate simply because she's popular -------> mostly international fans again XD, Japan and Korea loves her lol

And if you've noticed, her twitter jumped up at least 4000 new followers since Iy2 started on ep 1, and its only been ep 2, she'll gain more fans as people get to know her better :D, she now gets increase from 100-200 followers per day since IY2...

Jing's getting alot of exposure and attention these days unlike previous years where people keep forgetting her name among Kara members, she was a relatively unknown personality for people to talk about, that's why in the past we seldom see negative comments at all even though she has been doing ageyo since she debuted.

So as Jing's fans lets not worry too much about it :thumbup1:

Edited by black_green