[Official] JiYoung in Invincible Youth!

vennie

finally my wait was over, i managed to watch ep1 from kbsworld.

lol @ her multiplication, her doubtful facial expression gave her away even before the game started but the best part was "i only eat the octopus with a spicy sauce"!

overall i'm pleased with her debut, she did reasonably well. i could even sense that she was reserving herself or being polite. she's definitely going to bend in well with iy2 concert. can't wait for next week because it's going to be "jing with more airtime".

ps i was excited because it was my first time catching jing on tv (hour long variety show). she is definitely going to grow on me.

On ep 4, Jing was still cute~~ and she called the stingray cute LMAO, that thing is so ugly XD

My favourite moment : Bora + Jing hugging

Remember it ep 1, Jing said she was awkward with Bora cause she never filmed with her before, now look how they've progressed (Lol, Suzy don't be jealous that they're hugging hhehehe)

qE8Dk.jpg

tumblr_lvnk5h4w4q1qgnty8o1_r4_250.gif

tumblr_lvnk5h4w4q1qgnty8o2_r4_250.gif

tumblr_lvnk5h4w4q1qgnty8o6_r4_250.gif

tumblr_lvnk5h4w4q1qgnty8o3_r4_250.gif

Credit: Invincibleyouth on Tumblr

Will give my afterthoughts after watching it with subs

Edited by black_green

Aish! I missed Ep1 on KBS World last friday and also missed the replay yesterday. I'm feeling so down now. Doeas anyone have a download link for Ep1 with eng subs?

check out this site but you may have to wait a little longer while ep1 is being uploaded.

from ep4

jing2.jpg

jin3rn.jpg

jin4.jpg

jing1.jpg

jin6p.jpg

jin7.jpg

jin8x.jpg

jin9.jpg

jin5.jpg

@qwert611

I'm slow but I just finished watching Invincible Youth and I have to say, it was fun!

I love how everyone was so awkward in the beginning but became comfortable with one another

towards the end. I loved it was Ji Young started dancing to STEP and how Hyunwoo & Sugeun

was like :scared: such a seductive dance in front of old people! (: But then I loved

seeing the fan boys react too!

totally loved ep2 because jing was awesome! not how many octopi she caught but with the way she threw herself to accomplish the task at hand while not forgetting to entertain. like ep1, jing looked "big" as compared to "small" boom. the angry face to boom was classic. lol.

it's only ep2, and she is already doing very very well! what i want to emphasize is "once she gets warmed up, there's no way of stopping her."

Just watched episode 4 and Jing is still dominating most of the time! And sweet to know that she was able to do that because she was the loser all the time in her group! Don't worry Jing, because of your lost you got a lot of airtime in it :thumbup:

Jiyoung rocks IY2 and so far I have only watched up to ep 3. She will surprise you and she will not dissapoint. I am so happy that she will get to experience what Hara and all the original G7 members got to experience which was a closely-knit group of people that will grow together and share together. That is the Invincible Youth brand! I love this series :wub:

Edited by rup_the_pup

Jiyoung rocks IY2 and so far I have only watched up to ep 3. She will surprise you and she will not dissapoint. I am so happy that she will get to experience what Hara and all the original G7 members got to experience which was a closely-knit group of people that will grow together and share together. That is the Invincible Youth brand! I love this series :wub:

Haha I agree, jing is really shining in invincible youth with her charismatic behavior :thumbup: but the village chief keeps picking on her >_<.

Some shots from the next episode ^_^

7ETxH.jpgeK2Jm.jpg

I see some DSP love <3

what do most students does the day before the all-important-leaving-school exam?

spending the day out in the mud (catching octopuses)?

selling (the catchs) at a market in the cool night?

preparing and cooking a dinner under a pair of watchful eyes?

organizing a talk show for entertainment?

our baby jing did just all that!

thanks to the biased fan, jing worked the hardest.

in episode 3, she got a lot of opportunities to showcase her mulit-talents. like boom said, she can be the next oprah.

in addition, i'm so pleased at the end that they gave her a surprise, a must needed and well-deserved appreciation.

some words to jing, don't feel burdened by the "next hara". like the advice given to hyoyeon, be yourself. you're doing very very well.

Haha I agree, jing is really shining in invincible youth with her charismatic behavior :thumbup: but the village chief keeps picking on her >_<.

Some shots from the next episode ^_^

http://i.imgur.com/7ETxH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/eK2Jm.jpg

I see some DSP love <3

I'm so excited for the next episode! Jiyoung is so great to watch on IY2! The parts without her are boring for me lol.

Edited by (づ◕‿◕)づ'
fixed img quoting

Kara’s Kang Jiyoung is not happy to be chosen as the ‘glorious worker’

kara6.jpg

On the episode of KBS 2TV’s Invincible Youth 2 that aired on December 17, G8( SNSD’s Sunny, Hyoyeon, Kara’s Kang Jiyoung, Miss A’s Suzy, Sistar’s Bora, f(x)’s Amber, Rainbow’s Woori, and Jewelry’s Yewon) members took a vote for the most diligent worker.

They cast a vote to choose the glorious worker, the most diligent worker, among themselves. G8 members conducted war of nerves to win the title.

When Kara’s Kang Jiyoung was named as the glorious worker, she was deeply touched and said, “I never imagined that I would be given this title. I’ll try harder and live up to the expectations.”

However, Lee Soo Geun said, “Today, the glorious worker has to go get 1,000 raw oysters.” She was shocked at the news, and started complaining. However, she went to get 1,000 raw oysters with Boom.

Source: TV Report

korea.com

ep6 last night (tv ratings @ 5.4%)

[c] ThatsIY2

ps looking at the comments, who's more annoying? more like those who are always complaining about a kara member!

ps looking at the comments, who's more annoying? more like those who are always complaining about a kara member!

I don't get the hate also. They kept saying Jiyoung is annoying but it's obviously that she's the most interesting one on the show by far. I also get annoyed by those Sones that kept saying Sunny is the one that saves the show. Yeah right.

the only reason that make me want to watch IY2 is because of Jiyoung.. :sweatdrop:

arghh what's the point Hyunwoo in this VS? sorry if i'm too coarse, but maybe he is one of the reason IY2 got low rating.. and speculation that say this VS will be canceled, beginning to emerge <_<

hope they'll work more hard to maintain the rating, like what IY1 did (they really like a small family in yuchiri) :thumbup:

the only reason that make me want to watch IY2 is because of Jiyoung.. :sweatdrop:

arghh what's the point Hyunwoo in this VS? sorry if i'm too coarse, but maybe he is one of the reason IY2 got low rating.. and speculation that say this VS will be canceled, beginning to emerge <_<

hope they'll work more hard to maintain the rating, like what IY1 did (they really like a small family in yuchiri) :thumbup:

The only reason i watch is jiyoung also! Everyone else is kinda boring. Suzy is funny and so is amber, but Suzy is hardly there and sometimes amber doesn't fully understand what is going on. I think people are just not used to someone from SNSD not receiving all the attention but obviously jiyoung is helping to keep the rating where they are at right now so obviously they are going to focus on her more. I think the problem is that everyone is trying to hard and like you said that Hyunwoo guy is seriously boring. Jiyoung is naturally like that and so are Suzy and Amber so I don't think they are trying to hard but everyone else? definitely and it is making the show stale. Everything is really predictable other than what jiyoung will say or do lol. Right down to the SNSD bias village chief. Things need to seem more real. Even the new house is not as cozy feeling. It feels like a set instead.