[Official] JiYoung in Invincible Youth!

vennie

ep10, jing with her diary at the end.

16196660.jpg

21655360.jpg

[c] kkabyuri

and don't you love their english? lol

[c] darkesteyesbs

can't believe i say this but after watching subbed ep8, that's actually one thing i envy about snsd is their girls are living together. of course, all idols will choose to be in the situation like kara (returning to warm and comforting home at will) but staying together in a dorm will have its benefits too. i mean how long will they stay together as a group? anyway depending on how you see it and minus the things we don't know, dsp is actually much better than others.

^

^

actually living together in dorm more good for them... :thumbup1: i like they living together in their new dorm like in HaHaMong Show...look so cool....Rainbow also live in dorm together...i think DSP style if your are sunbae you can live with your family or your own house...same situation like SS501...they also live in their own house when they are the sunbae in DSP :unsure:

As we found out in one of the earlier episodes, Jiyoung was really worried that she wouldn't do a good job on the show which is why I think it was a good idea that the producers invited girls like Sunny who have a lot of experience in variety shows. Knowing Sunny's personality, she'll always take care of her younger siblings. Also, girl group members are so close nowadays they'll always look out for each other.

To be honest though, I don't think Jiyoung's got anything to worry about. By the second episode, it looked like she had already settled in and now she's doing awesome on IY. She's starting to show a lot of versatility. Plus you gotta love her playful, humourous side.

^

^

the ratings kinda low :crying: i feel bad for G8 members...they have show their best effort in IY2 but people still complain and compare IY2 and Iy1...seriously it's getting annoying to me <_< i really hope KBS did not cancel this show... :unsure: the ratings decrease every week :thumbdown:

• 2 weeks later...

Erm... about that Jing/Hyunwoo pairing in the 14th episode, I think it's... supercute, but... is that just something to raise up the ratings? Hmm. :confused1:

Btw, I could see jealousy in Boom and Woori's eyes. Hehe! Go Jing!

^

it's possible. esp if it was because hyunwoo really outshined on the show and if with jing he can appear more i'm not complaining :)

actually somehow i like how lately jing's screentime not really much compared to the first couple episodes. it's more fair to the others, and jing not always on focus. though she keep on sticking to her mischievous self :)

yet what i find it interesting, during normal occasion like on ep13 where they practiced and performed the dance, jing really being low-profile ^^

it's also kinda cute how the couple giant babies keep on sticking together too, even they scored the same during the tests kekeke

hey guys I was watching Ep 14 and I think it was really great how Bora and Woori keep saying that they all should be together in the hot spring and wondering how Jing was doing with the food. I guess our gigant baby has made some good friends in IY2 besides Suzy of course! (Suzi is part of the 94 club LOL)

I was so happy when Woori hugged Jing when the Grandmothers and the rest of G8 arrived to dinner!

DSP FAMILY IS LOVE! KARA & RAINBOW JJANG!

in IY2 Jiyoung close with Woori, Suzy , Bora and Amber. I mean the closest,..i'm pretty sure G8 members really close with each other now....except for Yewon she still look alone and a bit confius...

but if you watch IY2 from ep1-14 they had i think 3 times dinner together and Jiyoung will cooked all the rice...ha3 :thumbup1: she expert with it...Jiyoung also will be the last one who eat..she will scoop all the rice for G8 members and grandmother first than she will be the last one same with Boom and Sugeon...Boom really care about Jiyoung.. :tongue:

about love line with Hyunwoo i think they want to make rating high...Hyunwoo love just for Suzy since ep 1.. i don't know if he already change it... :blush:

^

yep, despite all of her image in IY2, when it comes on working, she really did it diligently and with nice manner too :)

and you can see both boom and hyunwoo are taking care of her a lot too ^^

BlackSwordsWoman! haha yeah i like that part too when woori hugged jing straight away~ of course the maknae of DSP family kekeke

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I gasped so loudly when I saw the post on allkpop about Invincible Youth 2's change of cast. So far nothing has been confirmed, except that Soogeun and Hyunwoo will be leaving the show. And Kim Shin Young will be another MC this time around.

Please don't let Jing leave! Please don't! :crying:

On the bright side, I can't wait for the next episode where 2AM guests. :thumbup: