[Official] JiYoung in Invincible Youth!

vennie

i think because the time slot changed not long ago, so they need to boost the ratings to compete against tougher competition.

i like all g8 girls, esp jing and yewon. i dont really see anyone leaving when they're starting to get closer with each other and being more fun and open.

not sure about host change. shin young was awesome in 1st season and they should've had her since the beginning. maybe they'll bring more male guests.

if replacing soogeun was just because the ratings were bad, it's a poor decision.

he's a good mc, so i hope it's mainly due to his family commitment.

sad to see him leave, so i hope g8 will give him a hug in today's (last) recording.

i believe the time slot change will help in pushing up the ratings but since iy is always about idol girls, will they change to include 1 or 2 idol boys as MCs (instead of guests)?

probably they should get one in, in allowing the girls to "fight" between boom and him.

agreed. soogeun is a good MC imo.

idk, for me, instead of a chief like IY1 chief noh, he acted more like fathers to the girls. and he interact with the villagers very well too, though not "as funny as" shinyoung or last season MC.

but if it's really because of the family commitment i will gladly accept it :)

time change can have bad or good things. either they lose more rating with the other popular rival program or they will get better since people didn't need to wait too late to be able to watch it. i hope it will be the latter

not really fond of adding an idol group member to the MC. but if it will be like red said and it will be bring more fierce battle to be coupled with it's alright. since IY1 had taewoo, i want one of shinhwa member xD

although in personal opinion, there are some members that i don't really like, but it's always subjective and they only had spend short time together. so i never really like member change whatever the reasons, both members and MC. just hope the whole program will get better

i kinda hate the general opinion that an interesting and good program (or cast members) is equal to how many laughters it bring

kinda sad when Soogeun need to leave IY2...he already close with G8 members...he also like father to G8...i'll miss him :crying: Hyunwoo also will leave...so no more love line after this :tongue: Hyunwoo keep improving in every eps i'll sad if he leave too :crying: i hope Shinyoung didn't dissapointed us....hope she can understand all the girls...because it's kinda hard for her because she not with them since 1st eps...and she must take time to close with G8 and villagers....i just wish they invited more rookies boys....IY1 can why IY2 cannot :huh:

just watched the subbed spa trip eidsode (or 14th), am i the only one who was glad that jing got the best worker?

jing was kinda disappointed because she was expecting her first tv appearance with a (new) swimsuit. lolol

ok, my reason is not to have jing covered up due to her age/image but isn't it better to have the camera all by her own?

love the ways she "complained" while preparing the fire and boiled eggs, and oh my, jing was really fierce too. hahah.

in addition, look at her acting scene (on the swing), she was excellent!

ps

i'm starting to like bora because

- after learning her family background and hence her personality

- realizing she's pretty even without makeup (normally i find she's ok.)

- and the most important of all, she remembers and cares about jing! (this alone earned her the 2nd place.)

about soogeun, i think his family needs him more.. hence a good decision, unfortunately.

- and the most important of all, she remembers and cares about jing! (this alone earned her the 2nd place.)

this!

i love the closeness between bora - jjing..

u can see how cares she is..boom too...and woori... these three really take care of jjing well..

am so sad if amber leave.. i like to see her bullies jjing... and jjing angry..cute.. >,<

Jokwon complaining Jiyoung is the scariest G8 member :lol2: but i think he used with it...Gain also very scary in WGM :D i just wonder why Changmin didn't want to choose Jing..he choose Amber...maybe he already give up with Jing :tongue:

Grandma Woori and Amber will leave :crying: i'm so sad...if i've to choose G8 members who need to leave the show..i'll choose Yewon...i think she is rude..i remember she pushed Suzy and always yelled to everyone...sorry Yewon :sweatdrop:

oh yes Kara will start Karasia around April right? I hope Jing will never leave the show...if 2 or 3 eps is alright...but please don't leave the show Jing :unsure:

lol that article about jokwon..

i still remember how on the idol show, ALL of 2AM members seems frightened with KARA keke

as for being nice, rude or else, i believed it's all of just image created for the shows..

jing's image on the show are hit and miss too.

still not sure how jing will fit her karasia schedule with the IY filming

in ep 17...i think Jiyoung really want to team up with Changmin but Jokwon already choose her...when Changmin have to team up with Amber...Jiyoung backup Changmin and said he can cook really well...if you noticed Jokwon complaining Jiyoung very scary but i don't think she fault...Jokwon messed up with the food...if I was Jiyoung i'll feel angry too...and when Jokwon pushed her and choose Yewon she felt really sad...her face like she didn't want to be here anymore...Jokwon don't be too harsh with our baby... <_<

in ep 17...i think Jiyoung really want to team up with Changmin but Jokwon already choose her...when Changmin have to team up with Amber...Jiyoung backup Changmin and said he can cook really well...if you noticed Jokwon complaining Jiyoung very scary but i don't think she fault...Jokwon messed up with the food...if I was Jiyoung i'll feel angry too...and when Jokwon pushed her and choose Yewon she felt really sad...her face like she didn't want to be here anymore...Jokwon don't be too harsh with our baby... <_<

KARA and 2PM are very close, so they feel comfortable enough to make fun of each other. But it's also true that Jing has a fiery temper. :scared:

KARA and 2PM are very close, so they feel comfortable enough to make fun of each other. But it's also true that Jing has a fiery temper. :scared:

maybe our baby has fiery temper but Jokwon really harsh to her too...if you watch Rainbow Rose bts..Jiyoung really cute and innocent...i don't know why in IY2 Jing has fiery temper and love yelling...but her character not like that... :mellow: Jiyoung so sweet to Geonil -_-

maybe our baby has fiery temper but Jokwon really harsh to her too...if you watch Rainbow Rose bts..Jiyoung really cute and innocent...i don't know why in IY2 Jing has fiery temper and love yelling...but her character not like that... :mellow: Jiyoung so sweet to Geonil -_-

bias aside

KARA and 2AM are close :) so i won't make a big deal from it..

and for someone who knows about One Day boys quite much, i won't even categorized jokwon's action as harsh (:

and for jing's so-called "fiery temper" it's her character in IY2

the two maknae, jing and suzy, though originally both of them have much aegyo, suzy have more reserved and laid-back attitude compared to jing who more straight with her thoughts. that's why she was given the "yelling" character.

it's a love-hate character, proved by the reaction of the viewers, yet she is one of IY2's pillar, i can guarantee that~

anyway, i enjoyed that episode quite much, the girls, esp the "older generation" groups seems comfortable with the boys (:

It's here again.

GIFS time :lol:

You've been warned.

Episode 14.

This was sweet; special bond.

Loved the way Bora said 'Yeah! That's what I was about to say', 'Next time Unnie will wash you'

Woori's teasing ('So I didn't see Ji Young's....) :hehe:

And Ji Young's shyness.

Hyper Ji Young does help.

Gonna miss Woori's 18sx joke like in this scene; since she's leaving.

9.gif10.gif11.gif12.gif

1%20and%202.gif3%20and%204.gif5.gif6.gif7.gif

So adorable :wub:

8.gif

I think Shin Young gonna be close to either Ji Young or Suzy this time around :lol:

Ji Young's hyperness gonna be 'all over' Shin Young :lol:

Edited by Raikko

^

i'm not comparing them but woori was my "narsha" in iy2.

she was good and not afraid of turning "ugly" but she was gone now. :(

farewell cut

[c] red611ream

Cast members Lee Soo Geun, Ji Hyun Woo, f(x)‘s Amber, and Rainbow‘s Woori reluctantly said their goodbyes on the April 7th episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Invincible Youth 2‘.

After further bonding on their last episode, Lee Soo Geun, Ji Hyun Woo, Amber, and Woori were forced to say their last goodbyes.

“I just started to get comfortable on the show,” MC Ji Hyun Woo said. “But I took on a new project, and must leave. I’m a bit sad, but I will visit sometime.”

Fellow MC Lee Soo Geun remarked, “I know that I’m lacking in a lot of ways, but thank you for following my lead,” while Rainbow’s Woori shed emotional tears as she revealed she was leaving due to her new role in a sitcom.

“I am leaving the show due to preparations for our new album,” Amber said, and promised to work hard when the group promoted their new material.

The other G8 members could not hide their disappointment as they let the leaving members go, and it was also announced that MC Kim Shin Young would be rejoining the show, while Choi Hong Man would be a guest on the next episode. The format will be changing to G6 members and will be airing in a new timeslot of 5:15PM (KST) every Saturday.

allkpop

injustice. some reasons stated don't make sense. they (the words) were scripted.

all were shedding (even boom) or fighting back tears. some people must be darn happy now.

the last episode for g8

[c] kkabsunn

^

it's the way how a celebrity should talk in public.

there are no way they can say a "complete" truth.

nor did it means the production team are "evil" too. there always some things that need to be done or else, the whole team will be cut-out, sacrificing personal affection to the reality and the so-called "public-demand"

Raikko

i would say that it will be jing, unless shinyoung really targeting suzy and trying to make her more lively.

which i prefer the latter since suzy needs help :)

jing was really active in episode 18 x3

Yeahhh... Sad that woori had to leave >___< and red has a point. She kindof was like the narasha of IY2. Oh and ji hyun woo leaving was also sadddd ;( he and jing were getting close too >___<

As for jiyoung's character. i think all of our kara girls have a fierce side xD i mean, seungyeon teases and is mischevious, while nicole is fierce with ppl she's comfortable with(jokingly), hara likes to fool around cutely, gyuri with her adult thinking and jokes, and jiyoung with her loud and kindof spoiled cuteness xD but they don't show it too much since theyre being respectful on shows. But in a show like IY they can be a little more comfortable since it fits with the show's concept.

I think jing's character is like.... Okay so she doesnt have that perfect balance in character like suzy and sunny but, she has the extra something. Like a cake that's too sweet, but it fits ppl's taste buds x3 plus, i dont think she's acting for the show. I think she usually does get annoyed quickly and she probably gets treated well since she's the maknae in her family and in kara. Like instead of getting her feelings hurt, she just hits them and then just goes on with her life xD i mean, iy2 is still only just a variety show in her career.

I like her personality IY~~ it's really solid and she cracks a good joke or body gag once in awhile x3 plus she's like boom prodigy xD

I hope shinyoung favors our maknae though xD

"some people" are directed to those "public-demand" whom keep comparing iy2 with iy1, suggesting names to replace, or condemning the new season to fail while rejoying. sorrow for others, victory for them. satisfactory comes at the expense of others, things in life shouldn't be moving this way. taking things for granted, they need a little setback to grow.

Episode 14.

She was moody at Hyunwoo during burning the wood to cook the eggs.

If it's too much, I don't think KBS would air it.

Too bad if viewers felt upset with that.

Ji Young still a magnae.

As an older guy, I just smile when girls getting moody like that.

I hope 'IY2' using new format.

Which is, the girls can be substitute and came back anytime.

Not just fixed with the same girls all the time.

This way, all idols can participate.

Since some idols had to leave because new album is coming out etc.

Helps the rating; everyone kept yakkin about ratings.

And compare it with 'IY'.

Making me sick sometimes.

Especially SOME of those SNSD fanatics.

No offence.

I just LOVE ANYTHING that Ji Young does ^_^

Edited by Raikko

totally love episode 19!!! ^^ I mean, I guess it's alright. At least all of the members talk. Except for maybe Suzy, but c'mon, suzy isnt really there for her variety skills x3 Shinyoung makes a real difference ^^

EP 19 RECAP

-The guest is Choi Hong Man, but they kept calling him Yaepi for some reason O__o And he is TALLLL. Like, his height is two Shinyoung's.

-Hong Man really favored Jiyoung. He helped her throughout the whole shoot. They were on different teams, but he still favored Jiyoung x3

-Jiyoung look especially cute on this episode ^^ Maybe more make-up coverage? since she was late to IY because of her plane. But yeah... jiyoung's bangs blew to the side and it made her look really pretty and natural <33!

-Jiyoung also treat Hong Man well, haha.

-Not much Shingyoung and jiyoung interaction yet though~~

-Suzy and Jiyoung are so close<3 hehe~

-That's pretty much it~ Overall, I think this is a really good eipsode for Jiyoung ^^

NEXT WEEK PREVIEW!

OMG NICOLE GOING TO BE SOO JELLY(jealous) Guest Shinhwa!!!! And I saw the preview and Jiyoung was paired up(not sure if paired up for the whole show though) with Andy. I remember one time, on SGB, Nicole was trying to make Andy figure out a word and Nicole acted out "Andy oppa, how can you let only jiyoung be featured? I'm a big Shinhwa fan." SO YEAAHHH. Kindof funny~~ Jiyoung got to film with all of them x3