[Official] JiYoung in Invincible Youth!

vennie

OH MY!! dreams come true!!!

not really fond of adding an idol group member to the MC. but if it will be like red said and it will be bring more fierce battle to be coupled with it's alright. since IY1 had taewoo, i want one of shinhwa member xD

alright, i'm hoping for one of them as a MC, yet all 6 of them came for guest. i guess it's acceptable ^^ total fanboy mode!! kyaa oppa hyung!! shinhwa is the best gag-dol i ever know, i hope their guesting will make the show much more interesting ^^

anyway, thanks for the review neris (:

came here after saw the announcement on shinhwa's twitter about their appearance in IY, checked the next week preview and turned out u already posted about it XD

haven't watch it yet.. hong man is cute for his size haha and can't wait to watch his interaction with jing, seems it will be good.

and of course i remember that SGB moment very well :D

Ep 19 eng subbed.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=403145336387107

At around 3:45 Choi Hong Man told Shinyoung his ideal girl is Jiyoung . :lol2:

I just found out Jing's admirer had a match in 2005 with Bob Sapp, the guy who loves KARA lol.

200912161260950141.jpg

Jing's aegyo melted the guy. I thought his aegyo was pretty funny too lol.

v

Edited by elisac0

^

interesting fact lol

actually not only Hongman said that jing is his ideal type but he was really biased to jing and keep on helping jing haha

and i like it too how jing always treat him nicely yet didn't flirty at all :)

Jing really shines in ep 19...Hongman really like her...i like how Bora and Suzy hugged Jiyoung when she came....i really love these trio...suddenly miss Amber and Woori..because they always close :unsure:

in ep 20 with Shinhwa...Jing wanted to paired up with Eric and Suzy wanted to paired up with Andy but in the end Jing with Andy and Suzy with Eric...Suzy and Jiyoung always together. :eyelove:

when Jiyoung get splashed with water Minwoo quickly gave her a towel...i like how Suzy, Jiyoung and Hyoyeon just gave a little hug to Shinhwa members :D

Edited by alynna

I like Invincible Youth because of Baby Ji! ^^ haha

she's the energy pill! ^^ haha~ I like it when she became the "Hardest Worker"

cause she gets all cute because she "doesn't want to work" haha :3

ahhh! maknae is very hardworking ^^

in ep 20 with Shinhwa...Jing wanted to paired up with Eric and Suzy wanted to paired up with Andy but in the end Jing with Andy and Suzy with Eric...Suzy and Jiyoung always together. :eyelove:

when Jiyoung get splashed with water Minwoo quickly gave her a towel...i like how Suzy, Jiyoung and Hyoyeon just gave a little hug to Shinhwa members :D

yep! i've noticed it too..

how jing and suzy more reserved to be "paired" with the guys, yet they are very courteous to the men..

like jing only touched andy's shoulder..

also i really like it when though jing and andy not affectionate to each other, they take care of each other. andy have problem with his back disk, and jing take care of him through out the show and even give him a massage after his wrestling match.

andy covering jing when choosing the big pot too (:

both eric and hyesungie want baby jing ^^

yep! i've noticed it too..

how jing and suzy more reserved to be "paired" with the guys, yet they are very courteous to the men..

like jing only touched andy's shoulder..

also i really like it when though jing and andy not affectionate to each other, they take care of each other. andy have problem with his back disk, and jing take care of him through out the show and even give him a massage after his wrestling match.

andy covering jing when choosing the big pot too (:

both eric and hyesungie want baby jing ^^

when Jiyoung fight with Suzy and she fall down Eric quickly save her.. :thumbup1: after that the cameraman zoom at Andy face...he give a glimpse to Eric...(jealous or weird? :whistling: )

tumblr_m2v3yknhrZ1qciizwo1_250.gif

tumblr_m2v3yknhrZ1qciizwo2_250.gif

i think Jiyoung taking care of Andy really well...i love how she massages Andy but other G6 members didn't do it...and when she cheer/aegyo to Andy and Minwoo asking Sunny to do like baby Jing...Minwoo do you want our baby too? :tongue:

in the end Eric choose her but i think Andy and Jing also really good match..i'm satisfied even Jiyoung didn't paired up with Eric

I just found out that CNBlue's Yonghwa and Jungshin were the guests for yesterday's episode! Not that I'm not thrilled they brought in "Namja Idol" (like how Jiyoung requested), but why didn't Jonghyun and Minhyuk come along??? WHY?

Sigh. I totally ship either Jonghyun or Minhyuk with Jing, but... sadly, they were not in that episode. :thumbdown:

I didn't watch ep21 with CN Blue because I thought Jing was not in that ep..so Jing still in ep 21...so i need to watch the ep :tongue:

Eh? She wasn't? Ah, that might be true because I didn't see her in any of the screencaps I saw. I just assumed that she was, since she hasn't missed an episode before. :blushing:

Sorry.

Seriously, episode 20 is the funniest IY2 episode so far. Those boys men really made it more fun! I think it's because of the coupling/competition thing.

Minwoo is the funniest of the bunch, really. I laughed so hard at that part when Jing was doing aegyo for Andy, and Minwoo wanted Sunny to do the same. His reaction, :lol2: !

And yeah, I think he likes Jing. He wanted to choose her initially, and then he gave her that towel when she was wet.

Andy was cute, too, anyway. :thumbup1:

For those who still doubting Ji Young.

When she arrived, she took the episode by storm.

So cute especially when she's shy.

Episode 19 - "Yeppi" :lol:

I LOL'ed a lot.

Shin Young's as MC helps as well.

She lost a lot of weight...she will be very energetic or even dating soon :tongue:

I see the ratings are rocketing.

-1a.gif

-1b.gif

0.gif

1.gif

2a.gif

2b.gif

3.gif

4.gif

:lol:

Shin Young a champ in comedy.

Stay FOREVER.

6suzy.gif

7.gif

7b.gif

Shin Young again.

8.gif

Edited by Raikko

if not for the typhoon, we would see jing fought and covered with mud. what a miss! lol

shinyoung returned but jing interaction with hongman was the best in the episode.

she shouldn't worry much if people like her or not, she just needs to be herself, for those fans who do countdown every week just to watch (only) her.

when Jiyoung fight with Suzy and she fall down Eric quickly save her.. :thumbup1: after that the cameraman zoom at Andy face...he give a glimpse to Eric...(jealous or weird? :whistling: )

i think Jiyoung taking care of Andy really well...i love how she massages Andy but other G6 members didn't do it...and when she cheer/aegyo to Andy and Minwoo asking Sunny to do like baby Jing...Minwoo do you want our baby too? :tongue:

in the end Eric choose her but i think Andy and Jing also really good match..i'm satisfied even Jiyoung didn't paired up with Eric

the love line between eric-andy-jing-suzy is cute haha yet looks like both jing and suzy is cool with it, they always take care whoever they get partnered with :)

minwoo is funny, unable to get it from jing and ask sunny's fail aegyo haha

for some reasons i like i better that jing partnered with quiet members which makes her adapted to it too rather than than her usual "whining" and "loud" character :P

Seriously, episode 20 is the funniest IY2 episode so far. Those boys men really made it more fun! I think it's because of the coupling/competition thing.

Minwoo is the funniest of the bunch, really. I laughed so hard at that part when Jing was doing aegyo for Andy, and Minwoo wanted Sunny to do the same. His reaction, :lol2: !

actually junjin is the most hilarious one, but don't know why he didn't get much part in that episode

minwoo is close with snsd so he is comfortable with sunny :)

and shinhwa is the original gag-dol, no wonder they make it more entertaining haha

Watched episode 19 again; rerun on KBS World.

:thumbup:

Still I LOL'ed.

Sore my cheeks/jaw :tongue:

'Ujjujju' :lol:

Ji Young's 'Ujjujju's dance was the best ^_^

f.gif

This made me LOL'ed hard :lol:

When he exhale the water.

Poor Hongman.

g.gif

Suzy's expression; priceless.

Zoning out...then... :lol:

h.gif

And...oh...the splasher was Ji Young's manager :lol::P

i.gif

After Shin Young join, it gets better.

'IY2' > 'IY' B)

Edited by Raikko

in ep 22..everyone bashed Jiyoung because she act like spoiled kids after she lost..ran away and unplugged the chord from the scale...but for me Boom and Shinyoung should not asked her about her weight....weight is a very sensitive issues for girls....and they asked Jing to reveal her true weight on TV national program...come on that's not funny for me...Jing and Suzy both are tall even they're skinny but they still look thick for Korean :bored: Jing keep calling her friend Suzy...because she felt uncomfortable about the question...if Suzy with her maybe she felt more comfortable because Suzy also Giant Baby like her....

to me she was pretty pissed off and reluctant to stand on the weight counter lol, maybe its her worse fear that her weight is revealed? idk but its understandable, I mean, its probably bone mass right? and she's tall~

Edited by xlupin

girls are sensitive to these things, look, age and weight, but..

jing should have shown more confident in revealing her weight because in her case, heavy <> fat.

unlike the majority who is shortie, she's only tall and still a growing girl, and that's it.

don't feel embarrassed or hurt by comments made that you're "heavy" or not pretty as "desired".

ignorant people can laugh their heart out because they are the unfortunate lot whom needs our sympathy the most.