[Official] JiYoung in Invincible Youth!

vennie

^^

I like both Jiyoung and Suzy, but I like Jiyoung slightly more in varieties XD

For ep 37:

She got alot of interactions with Beast and screen time , suprisingly abit more compared to the previous episodes, which is good news for us Jing fans...

I liked that she's quite popular among the beast members, as in they find her approachable etc, probably cause maybe they are already quite close since they are in laws Lol...

One thing I was disappointed was why Jiyoung didnt pick Dongwoon instead lol, yoseob's reason for picking Jiyoung was that she looked like she can answer quizzes, while Dongwoon's reason was "Our eyes met when riding the banana boat" much more sincere lol.........

I'm shipping Dongwoon + Jiyoung alot after this episode, especially after Wooyoung said one of his friends who likes Jing would come on IY2, and after watching it with subs, seriously I think Dongwoon was the one Wooyoung was referring to.

WOW / end essay

Ep36 was cool, specially when Jing answered the question about saying "Hello" in different languages! I was so surprised she knew how to say hello in Spanish ("hola" keke my language ^_^)

I wanna see ep37 because I read that our baby Jing had more screen time!

This variety show is gonna be daebak! I watched all of them with english subs. I cant deny its very nice!

Good job Jiyoung! Would really love seeing more funny side of you!

recalling her school trip to jeju island, jing shared,

"while i was scrolling the park, i was followed closely by some boys. in the end, 12 got my numbers."

93695745.jpg

the trick failed. lol

44371388.jpg

They all are so cute. Haha. I will definitely get their business. I wont even care if they add the wrong petrol!!

I love watching Invincible Youth because of Kara maknae Kang Jiyoung! Not hating on Suzy but I feel like she gets way too much attention and Jiyoung doesn't get as much attention as Suzy. Jiyoung is so much better at variety shows than Suzy.

Agree.. jiyoung should get more attention..

I really liked the most recent episode!! ^^ got to see jing a lot :DD I use to watch the whole episode, but seriously, every part without Jing is so boring :T

Shingyoung was praising Jing for being the brains, until she went back to jigoo!! loool~ And that one dude's confession was cute ^^ and it seemed more sincere :33 I think he said once he's a pro baseball player, he'll go back to find jing. if that is true, that would be really cute. but too many guys around jing, she might be taken by the time he's a pro D; good luck to him tho! :thumbup:

^

^

^

i was puzzled too when they skipped her part. i was.. did she say something wrong or what?

probably nothing inappropriate but the pd just decided to edit hers out. boo!

Exactly! My initial thought was that, well, she might've not done very well, and Pandora was about to be released at that time, so to avoid from marring KARA's rep, DSP... asked for it to be edited out? Might be farfetched, but I honestly thought of this at first. :unsure: