[Official] JiYoung in Invincible Youth!

vennie

I gotta admit my first impression of Jiyoung wasn't good. She seemed kind of like a slightly naughty spoiled teen to me, but by my second impression, and slowly watching her on shows, she really changed my mind. I think she's really cute and sweet and seems to be trying hard and growing up quite nicely. She's funny on IY, I enjoy watching her.

i don't really care about the theme in iy2 because i watch out mainly for jing.

we laugh "together" and i have never missed a single episode and now.. what am i going to do on saturday?

the reason cited, poor viewer ratings which are always below 5%.

people and some fans are probably celebrating now..

yup jing/we still has/have iris2 to look forward but it's one less chance to see her regularly now. :(

^

articles are already out on the net stating iy2 last episode will be on 17th nov.

i believe ~2 more filmings to close up everything.

wait.. there could be a u-turn..

Edited by red4summer

well it lasted almost as long as first season. of course this time it seemed to drag the whole time.

frankly i liked it best before the new 'mother' mc came along. i feel she doesnt distribute the parts evenly. i still like shinyoung as lead mc. when the focus was on the girls. now it feels like the mother is the center and everyone else is the support staff. also shinyoung was fair to all girls whereas mother always stick to one or two, and let shinyoung and boom interact with the rest.

The show was getting boring, I couldn't take it any longer. I only watched Jing's cuts recently. Honestly, I am not surprised that the show was cut but I am sad that we couldn't see Jing as much especially since kara is concentrating in Japan till the end of the year. :(

I only started watching IY for Hyoyeon, but then I saw Jiyoung and her personality and I wondered how did I go so long knowing Kara but not noticing Jiyoung's absolutely adorable personality. She has such a bright smile and is always cheery. She was so funny during Octopus hunting.

I agree the show is getting slow, I used to watch the whole episode, but it seems nowadays I just watch Hyoyeon and Jiyoung cuts. I can't really stomach the rest, what the heck happened.

I love watching this show so much. also, the reason is because Jiyoung. This is the first time I have been a fan of the artist so far. Suddenly I am constantly updating news about Jiyoung. I could see how beautiful her inside out. I hope the show will continue despite problems rating. I will continue to support the show and Jiyoung always :D