[Official] JiYoung in Invincible Youth!

vennie

It's too bad this show is getting cancelled I expected a good deal at the beginning of S2 after watching S1 but then it started going downhill with some of the would've been good cast members leaving due to schedule. Hopefully there will be more chances for this show or something similar to it to pop up.

^

can't remember the exact words (translations) but probably some interesting or hilarious making clips and interviews?

anyway the length is only an hour plus long. lol

i wonder how it went during the last recording..

97823001.jpg

Edited by red4summer

oh yes our jiyoung's hair is growing long again!!!! :eyelove::thumbup:

Its so nice to see the baseball guy on episode 39 fanboying over jiyoung. its about time i say that someone sees the beauty in our goddess maknae. Lucky guy switch place with me!! :tongue:

Edited by Deaththekid

Ugh, they made our jiyoungie cry in this episode. Young Ja is really rough with the girls.

Dont know if I'm being biased but how can then spray jiyoung with water that long? She can take a joke once in awhile but Im pretty sure Jiyoung is a sensitive girl </3

If only I can send hate notes to young ja and shin young ;P Something other than the water bothered Jing though.

First time saying, I'm glad Jiyoung doesnt have to associate herself with this kindof self degrating and disorganized show. At first I thought Jing could handle IY and she was having fun plus building her image but no. Not after this episode. Good thing she doesnt have to feel pressured to be funny and be pretty at the same time.

Hopefully jing's drama shooting goes well! ^^ Also, I kindof want her to be the first kara member on WGM. Siwan and Jiyoung couple anyone? I think they would be sweet :33

if every fan from each group watches the show, its tv rating will definitely be higher.

support doesn't always come from buying all their albums but to support whenever one member is out there doing something too.

how does one feel when his/her non-bias is out of a show?

how much has one done besides complaining this and that?

the show may be poor to one's standard but for damn sake, watch and support the member involved.

it's plain easy and also stupid at the same time!

and for the last time..

[c] red611ream

Edited by red4summer