• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
(づ◕‿◕)づ'

[Official] JiYoung in Invincible Youth!

418 posts in this topic

sunny+hyoyeon+amber+invincible+youth+season+2+%25283%2529.jpg

sunny+hyoyeon+amber+invincible+youth+season+2+%25282%2529.jpg

sunny+hyoyeon+amber+invincible+youth+season+2+%25284%2529.jpg

sunny+hyoyeon+amber+invincible+youth+season+2+%25281%2529.jpg

Found this in Tumblr....can't wait :thumbup

Suzy and Jing stand beside each other and in 3rd pic Suzy look at Jing...maybe because they separated them... :tongue: Suzy you missed Jing already??? :lol:

Edited by alynna

only 2 seconds, can you spot jing? (i failed.)

jing1.jpg

here she is..

jing2.jpg

[c] qwert611@twitter

^^

Cute Jing eating, wonder why she didn't eat at the table XD

and lol @ the suzy cutout, she had to leave halfway?

:w00t::w00t: I wanna, needta see this... JiYoung is the godess responsible for cuteness and adoration of KARA

ah so that's the reason i couldnt find any pic with suzy on it at first. she leave halfway probably..

btw any info that sweetmel will sub this or they won't?

^^

No word on whether they'll take up the project, but I think Soshisubs is taking it up :) .

For those that have KBS world, they'll most likely broadcast it too, although maybe like 3-4 weeks late XD.

So looking forward to her participation in Invicible Youth Season 2. Wish Hara was here too though.

Exciting! So happy that Jing gets to be part of a show and can't wait to see her cute adorable self and happy that she's going to be in a drama too hahahaha

ggaaahhh!! can't wait to see our maknae jiyoung and her antics in invincible youth. she'll follow the footsteps of hara ^_^

i really can't wait to see invincible youth season 2

JiYoung now the cutenest girl in iy.

Waah!!! This will be broadcasted on KBS World right? Need to watch out for this. I can't miss even a single episode. So excited! Got something to look forward now every week. :thumbup:

i am really looking forward to IY season 2 after the success of IY season 1, this gonna be fun....who are the others members of IY season 2 cannot wait for this show

Our maknae is so cute. But anyway, I will wait for her hair to grow long and black. Jing in Lupin MV is my preference.

;)

they will sure make a nice entertainment package for the family... but i wonder if the rating will sky rocket

Aegyo Battle at IY2 hahaha, can't wait any longer for first episode... esp new side of Kara's maknae, Jiyoung Hwaiting!!!

im really looking forward to see jiyoung perfomance on IY2. she defenetily rival with sunny in aegyoo skill ( jiyoung is the better one :P)

^^

I think baby Jing ageyo is better, not so irritating and natural, I still like Sunny though hahaha

Jing spotted filming IY2 with her new haircut

IMG_4506.jpg

IMG_4505.jpg

IMG_4463.jpg

Continued from above

IMG_4462.jpg

IMG_4461.jpg

1 person likes this

super cute. and innocent!! *dies

to be honest , first i dont like she cut her hair again.. i feel it's too short..

but am starting to love it..

she's really cute ...

i want sister like her..XD

@JingCuteturtle

I think its better if she leaves it straight instead of curling it haha, look at this pic , her hair is curled, hehe Jing looks like a mini ahjumma hahaha, and she's linking arms with Suzy <3 , almost couldn't recognise where Jing was at first lol

440395440.jpg

Yes!!!! JiYoung is gonna do great in IY. I know Hara did amazing but its time for the giant maknae to do successful as well!!! Can't wait to watch this new series!!! :]]