[2009.01.15] KARA: We won't lose Shin Hae Chul to other Girl Groups.

coffeebeanie

2009011508535210021kb6.jpg

KARA, who recently gained a fan, 'Ma-Wang' Shin Hae Chul, expressed their gratitude to him.

KARA's leader, Park Gyuri, expressed her shyness and thankfulness to a statement made by Shin Hae Chul on a recent radio program - the new KARA fan stated that 'The trend now is KARA. I have turned by back on Girls Generation'

Park Gyuri said 'It is such an honor that Shin Hae Chul actually said that on-air'. 'We will do our best so that he won't turn his back on us', she added with a laugh.

Shin Hae Chul, who made a guest appearance with NEXT on SBS' power FM's Park So Hyun's Love Game, said that 'I wanted to guest together with either the Wonder Girls or KARA. I actually wanted to make a 10 member group with the KARA members with us.' He added 'We recently were on a variety program together with them, and after seeing them in person.. They are the hit thing right now..'.

Also 'All of the KARA members are pretty' and that 'At first, I was a Girls Generation fan, but now I've switched to KARA', a statement that garnered much laughter. When asked 'Are you going to betray Girls Generation?', he replied 'I already did', after which the whole studio bursted with laughter.

Park Gyuri, in response to their new fan, 'We were on Star Golden Bell together recently, and we didn't expect him to pay much attention to us, but as the program went on, we noticed that he treated us very well', she said fondly, remembering their first meeting.

She added 'Beacuse of his 'Ma-Wang' image, he is oozing with charisma and can be very scary, but he is really different off-cam. He is really comfortable to be around. We too became a fan of him.'

Another thing she said was that 'The statement he made on the radio program was just to make the story more fun and laughable, but it still, it made us feel really good.' She said with a bright smile on her face, 'Shin Hae Chul is a really good sunbaenim, and there's no one who would dislike having him as a fan.

As a last statement, Park Gyuri said that 'We will do our best not to lose Shin Hae Chul to other girl groups. We will show him and all our other fans our best efforts, a group that always puts their best in everything - KARA.'

source: NEWSEN LINK thanks to mae!

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic. CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE.

Mawang is devil right? (judging from Joo Ji Hoon's drama :lol:)

I guess he not some weird ahjusshi fan. :P It's nice to hear that he treated the girls nicely.

He added 'We recently were on a variety program together with them, and after seeing them in person.. They are the hit thing right now..'.

and it's really nice to see someone that has much faith in Kara despite the circumstances. lol.

i hope he will remain as one of Kamilia and wont switch to other girl groups.

thanks tin!

'The trend now is KARA. I have turned by back on Girls Generation'

so he just follows who's 'in' lol..

uh i think it's okay if he left XD...

i guess since Gyuri said it was a compliment.. it's okay :lol:

thanks tin!!

Thank for the translation.

I find this article pretty funny and they must be happy to get a new fan like him lol.

what are they going to say? eww? lol..

they have to think of the fans/people as well haha

they probably are thinking wtheck by themselves though :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...