[TV Show] 111019 Radio Star

red4summer

get the full story here..

[c] honeyhammie8

or with the medley dance only.

[c] CrazyKagon4

how about this? the best of the night!

[c] withkara8

KARA is asked why they’re more popular than SNSD & 2NE1 in Japan on ‘Radio Star’

On the October 19th broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Radio Star‘, the MCs treaded some daring waters by asking KARA what they thought was the reasons behind their success in Japan.

The MCs bluntly asked, “We heard that KARA is more popular than both SNSD and 2NE1 in Japan, why do you think that is?”

Leader Gyuri carefully replied, “There’s probably a variety of reasons. SNSD and a lot of other girl groups are also receiving a lot of love in Japan, but they say that our popularity is higher. We’re actually not sure of the reasons ourselves.”

Goo Hara attributed their popularity to their proficiency of the Japanese language stating, “We don’t have an interpreter with us when we go on variety shows.” The MCs asked back, “Kind of like Ida Daussy in the past then, right?” Another remarked, “So you’re basically a group with five Ida Daussys.”

Note: Ida Daussy is a French woman who moved to Korea in the early 90′s after marrying a Korean and she became a TV celebrity because of her Korean language skills.

After much laughter, the girls continued, “We also adjust to new locations / adapt to new environments really fast. We could probably survive no matter where you place us.”

allkpop

I can't believe netizens found the episode boring.

I LOL'd so many times (Hammie removing her shoe to show how high it was), the funny solo freestyle dances of Hammie and Hara, Gyul getting flustered by her soccer player friend, Hara's all-fail call-a-friend, Jing and Nicole playing on their side. :lol2:

Nose-bleed moment with Nikori's smexy freestyle dance. (This girl is always serious with dancing and food) :blush:

Awww moment when GyulHamCole sang KARA4 songs. I'm pleasantly surprised that they can sing it impromptu after all these time. :crying:

Me want subs nao... will kidnap a Korean-English translator :ph34r: j/k

gyul - not much of the goddess.

ham - her solo dance, the ultimate.

cole - little chance to speak out but she's so sexy with the dance, as usual!

hara - i'm surprised that all her friends failed.

jing - she has the most focus and very enthusiastic. well done, maknae!

but the best must be when gyulhamcole sang kara4 song, it's heart-warming.

• 2 weeks later...