DJ Max Technika 3

Mizu_D3

watch that!

Kara's song like STEP, Jumping, Mister and Pretty Girl in Arcade Game as know as Dj Max Technika 3...

lets discuss it! XD

from wikipedia...

The development of DJMAX Technika 3 was publicly announced by Pentavision on 7 September 2011. The game will feature music tracks from artists in earlier DJMAX games such as Croove, NDLee and Tsukasa, in addition to new artists including Laurent Newfield and TANUKI. Tracks by the Korean girl band KARA will also be included within the game.

DJMax Technika 3

in korea, its already released...

the info is...

Technika 3 already relesed in korea.

i think, singapore is the next, maybe indonesia in december...

^

^

Pump It Up! Fiesta, i always play that Wanna song and always perfect! xD

even the hard is exhausted and my eyes always watch the MV and Nicole (not the pattern of the game :P )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this is my favorite arcade game... :D

this is also where my username is acquired... :sweatdrop:

can't wait for Technika 3 to be released here in the Philippines...im gonna do the butt dance and halla dance while playing Mister and Lupin... xD

• 3 weeks later...

They should have one of those awesome machines in Vancouver. I feel sad living in Canada, it's hard to find any kpop related things.

The company should make the PSP version. It would be cool if I can play some KARA's songs in my PSP.

Edited by hexaaqua

• 2 weeks later...

Oh wow so a thread for this existed. I was at the arcade yesterday looking on some people playing DMT3 in curiosity, but just as I was turning away someone started playing Jumping and I went :confused1: -> :blink: -> :lol: If the movie my friends and I were watching hadn't been starting in 5 minutes I would have given the game a try. Next time, for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, there is already a DJ Technika 3 in the Philippines,

for those pinoy kamilias who wants to play, i have seen it at:

Timezone Megamall and Timezone(Not Arena) Trinoma...

Gonna play tomorrow and spread KARA!!!

Ala Moana Shopping Center, Fun Works Arcade, has this machine too, here in Hawaii. I've seen a number of people play our girls' "Lupin". I like all of our girls' songs on it, even though a few of the players are off tempo and rhythm on occasion. Sometimes I like to call it the "KARA Game". :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lots of people I know have went back to play Technika just because of the KARA songs :thumbup: The average ranking scores for KARA songs are unusually high probably because there are many hardcore fans out there that also play the game :scared: but its nice to see their songs gain more popularity :thumbup1:

Edited by TNY

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^

KARA makes the arcade more attractive and popular...

when i play (Indonesia), bunch of people watching me.

no wonder KARA is still girlsgroup with thousand fans (KAMILIA)

and i hope Pentavision will add the KARA DJ Icon and Plate XD

It's an interesting game, I played it at Santa Cruz California USA but I didn't like them cutting out some of the main parts of the song. Also the Mister was the japanese version yet they didn't put the music video instead. Also they cut out the "La la la" part of Step Up which was the first song I played to listen to. Bummer =/ It was still nice seeing people liking the song after I played it since they never heard of Kara. I played all the Kara songs for my 4 turns =D

^

i think the Mister is not the japanese ver. but korean ver.

and if you want to play Step full, you can play at Club section, but you must have a card and but the disc.

maybe you can try it again soon :D

I didn't even know about this game, until I heard their song playing in the arcade. I was very surprised and started looking around and saw their STEP MV. Great discovery :thumbup:

It was hard for a beginner like me, but it was fun (I played twice, just to play all their songs :P)