DJ Max Technika 3

Mizu_D3

^

i think the Mister is not the japanese ver. but korean ver.

and if you want to play Step full, you can play at Club section, but you must have a card and but the disc.

maybe you can try it again soon :D

Mister is in korean ver. you can actually play step original version if the machine is online and you must have an account to djmax. you can buy the disc online so that can be able to play it. i always play kara songs, they are so addictive. :eyelove:

To be honest I wasn't really interested in this game when I saw it in the arcade.

Suddenly I became interested when I saw a guy playing this and the song being played was Step.

I was like @_@ and now I'm looking forward to the Vita version.

Wait wait wait, What!? Vita!? Must google! Though it kinda sucks to find out that the STEP doesn't have the "LA LA LA" part. I wanted to teach some of the girls at the arcade how to do that dance.

Wait wait wait, What!? Vita!? Must google! Though it kinda sucks to find out that the STEP doesn't have the "LA LA LA" part. I wanted to teach some of the girls at the arcade how to do that dance.

You can unlock the full version of STEP through the Max Point Shop for 7000 points I believe.

^

yap!

if you buy the disc set of STEP you will find the "La La La" part

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4720/59073943.jpg

That is the Original Version which is the whole song. The maximum pattern is very hard. I was like 'wtf' when i played it.

Edited by red4summer
don't quote picture

• 4 weeks later...

Mizu and kara.love, are you in any crews at the moment? I'm looking for a fairly active crew to join as I don't have one right now :(

oh i'm sorry, its full already. maybe i'll call you when we buy 1 slot again :)

• 3 weeks later...

Mizu and kara.love, are you in any crews at the moment? I'm looking for a fairly active crew to join as I don't have one right now :(

I have a crew but I just created it recently and I haven't played much recently because I'm very busy. Maybe this July i might start playing again and if your still interested to join just pm me here. :rolleyes:

My first thought was, "There is no way I would be able to focus on the game". Seems fun. For iphone users there is a game called Igobeat mini which is a little different from the other tap games, (harder imo). It has quite a few kpop songs and 2 from Kara! Step and Lupin!

• 2 weeks later...

My first thought was, "There is no way I would be able to focus on the game". Seems fun. For iphone users there is a game called Igobeat mini which is a little different from the other tap games, (harder imo). It has quite a few kpop songs and 2 from Kara! Step and Lupin!

Wow that is awesome. BTW for those who have PS Vita its already official that there will be KARA songs on DJMAX Technika Tune. Gosh I want to have a PS Vita already.