[2011.10.21] KARA

kara4life

Wow Go Go Summer is such a catchy song and perfect for the summer, definitely deserves the double platinum! :thumbup:

Congrats, KARA! Really proud being a Kamilia for all the amazing releases and great achievement KARA's achieved!

I'm still in love with Step & now I've fallen for Winter Magic too.I hope Winter Magic'd be another great success for them!

OH YEA!!!

sooooo gooood news~~~!!!

4 million's a huge numba XDDDD

i read that digital sales like downloads for PCs and ringtones determines the artist's popularity in Japan because Japanese peeps mostly prefer digital than physical~ like downloading than buying physical albums...

Wow! Kara is madness in japan! I am sooo happy that they are faring soo well over there! Those crazy figures of their album sales is just daebak! Wintermagic may not yet reach the top of the daily chart, but their popularity is already there! (:

it's about 1m for each song in a country with population of 127m, so there's definitely room for more.

looking at jcl and to how far kara can go, it depends largely on the song.

i would say, too bad that lupin and step aren't being considered.

it's really amzing 15 months in Japan and the girls are flying high. Their future looks very bright in Japan and Korea as long as the companies continue making the right moves. The girls must be really happy with all these good news.

one word: AWESOME!!!

Im so proud of our lovely five making remarkable records in Japan, really J-Kamilias are so supportive!

Im glas Go go Summer achived double platinum and im wishing Winter Magic achive that as well!

btw im in loooove with Winter Magic :eyelove: lol

ENJOY WINTER'S MAGIC KARA & KAMILIA! FIGHTING!!

Over 4mil. download for 4 song only, that 's it. Korean Digital Queen in Japan :)

I have only 1 question: why JCL did so "poor" in digital sales (compare to another songs of KARA) while it was the best selling single of KARA so far (in terms of physical)? General public don't like it?

Over 4mil. download for 4 song only, that 's it. Korean Digital Queen in Japan :)

I have only 1 question: why JCL did so "poor" in digital sales (compare to another songs of KARA) while it was the best selling single of KARA so far (in terms of physical)? General public don't like it?

JCL did better in first week sales because the profit from the sales was donated to japan charity, but up until now, Go Go Summer has better sales than JCL.

19 *,225,999 ***,985 GO GO サマー! / KARA 11/06/29 (=)

20 *,223,733 ***,492 ジェットコースターラブ / KARA 11/04/06 (=)

I can't blame the public for not liking the songs, because it's all depend by their preference by the way.

to be honest, GO GO SUMMER is my fav Kara's song so far.

STEP is good, but GGS just really suit my music preference :tongue:

i'm so proud that KARA is still together, n even closer than ever, more than this crazy success actually :thumbup:

this is just the bonus for me

:tongue:

oh yeah, n i want to say to people who ask "WHY kara is more popular than SNSD n 2NE1 in Japan", ...... just try to accept this fact.