[2011.10.21] Compilation Articles from KARA's Radio Star

kara4life

KARA’s Park Gyuri is close with soccer player Ki Sung Yong

yVZo0.jpg

KARA’s Park Gyuri and soccer player Ki Sung Yong* are close friends.

On the 19th, Park appeared on MBC’s Radio Star and called Ki to prove KARA awareness.

As soon as Ki answered the phone he started saying something private and made Park puzzled. He said, “Yesterday…” and Park stopped Ki quickly.

MCs for the show asked him, “What were you going to say? What did you do last night?” Ki replied, “I downloaded Inkigayo where KARA appeared.” Ki added, “Park and I are close friends.”

The show drew a lot of attention when announcer Choi Il Goo used a cute term, which is popular online, when he started the show.

Source: TVReport

credit : dkrogers @ en.korea.com

note : Ki Sung Yong is a South Korean professional footballer who currently plays as a central midfielder for Scottish Premier League club Celtic and the South Korea national team

KARA’s Goo Hara says sorry to the fan of B2ST

TJULN.jpg

KARA’s Goo Hara, who is currently in a relationship with B2ST’s Jun Hyung, said she once said sorry to one of the fans of B2ST.

On Radio Star aired on the 19th, Goo Hara answered she didn’t to the question, “did you tell Jun Hyung that you were going to appear on Radio Star?”

About the reason that she decided to open her relationship with Jun Hyung to the public, she said, “I was sorry to other KARA members because we weren’t actually going out at that time.”

To the question, “did you two feel little awkward because there was a rumor that you broke up with Jun Hyung,” she answered, “that rumor was spread because we both were busy and couldn’t talk to each other often. We are doing fine now,” saying the rumor wasn’t true.

To the additional question, “why don’t you see him as much as you want since you opened your relationship with him to the public,” she answered, “I’m not sure what to do either,” and said sorry to the elementary school students who were surprised by the news of Goo Hara and Yong Jun Hyung and complained.

Source: TV Report http://www.tvreport.co.kr/cindex.php?c=news&m=newsview&idx=163299

credit : eternalc2h @ en.korea.com

KARA’s Kang Jiyoung explains rumors

QBKXz.jpg

KARA’s youngest member Kang Jiyoung appeared on MBC’s Radio Star on the 19th and talked about the bad girl rumors from when she was in school.

Kang says, “The rumors came out without any proof. I don’t have any pictures either.”

She adds, “There are popular girls in every school. I belonged to that group but I never hit people or took money.”

The show will air KARA’s Han Seung Yeon and Park Gyuri’s feelings regarding the argument about bad manners that took place on stage and Goo Hara’s love story with B2ST’s Yong Jun Hyung.

Source: TV Report

credit : dkrogers @ en.korea.com

Thank you for this articles compilation! :thumbup:

I am most concerned about the last article. Jiyoung is an idol, so it will make sense that she becomes popular at school & hangs out with the popular girls...

Most of popular girls are mean, but sometimes some of them are nice, but people mistake them for being mean since they're friends with the mean girls too.

I believe Jiyoung is a sweetheart, I just can't imagine her bullying people ._. but I can imagine her hangs out with those popular girls just because she's from KARA...

Ki Sung Yong is a good player, it's cool he's friends with Gyuri I would never have expected it since he lives in Scotland now.

It's pretty funny imagining Jiyoung asking for money, it would never work because she looks to sweet. Or maybe that is part of the plan lol!

Edited by Arrow

jing has the freedom to choose her friends in school. to others, she may appear unsociable but i believe it's mainly due to her idol status. as a kara member, it's hard to turn up at school as a normal student without all the attentions. who can blame her for distancing from the rest and find the group she's comfortable with?

btw if jing did "ask" for money, i would even give her my number.

Hey tanks for sharing the articles! :thumbup:

Im glad Gyuri has a lot of friends and specially im glad she is close with Ki Sung Yong lol

Buy hey poor Jing! i don't think she was mean to someone or anything like that but i guess people has this "need" to start rumors about idols <_< so im glad she talked about this issue with a good attitude :thumbup1:

anyways thanks once again for sharing :D

ENJOY WINTER'S MAGIC KARA & KAMILIA! FIGHTING!

^

i have other thoughts. hara should be apologetic because she's not just an original girl. true, she has every rights to love and deserved to be loved but at the same time, let's not forget she's not a solo artist but part of a 5 member group. she needs to answer to everyone, including dsp, kara and fans. of course she can go on date but try to keep it under wraps. it's part of being a celebrity, unfortunately.

to support an artist, it doesn't always mean to support in whatever he/she does.

I'm quite surprised that Gyuri is close with Ki Sung Yong, he's played good football at Celtic..

and of course JIng belongs with popular group since she's an idol, but I believe she's still well-mannered..

btw the compilation is not complete yet, cuz they also talk about their popularity in japan compared to snsd and 2ne1..just fyi..

Thanks for posting the translations. KARA has been on so many shows lately and I know the Sweet Melodix team doesn't have time to translate them all. Ki Sung Yong eh? Looks like I've got one more name on my hitlist. sterb110.gif

Edited by gyuriFTW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...