[2011.11.23] Japanese 2nd Album - Super Girl

iammai

^

It's pretty much standard for an agency to get about 15% of the revenue. Unless you are as big as Lady GaGa or Beyonce, don't expect to get anything more than 20-25%.

Yeah, that's why I said it might have displeased UMJ.

Edited by Gyhara

YAYYYYY, new songs<3 more kara<3 more kara's music<3

okay so a few questions....

1) I heard KARA will be competing against Perfume&SHINee

- do perfume's albums do as good as their singles? >_<

- i don't think i have to worry about shinee, right?

Just checking this stuff since like... ever since this single I dunno what to expect anymore! I'm just not a jpop smartie :gemnoway:

2) So there's a high possibility that KARA won't be joining UMJ again?! DD:

3) I don't like the covers either but that red one is gorgeous(though I wish cole was looking up~)

4) Is it too soon to start predicting.... with my messed up&just what I feel predictions... it should be higher than SNSD's first japanese album rightt...(im sure some people are thinking this... if not then i guess im just selfish >_<) :gemnoway:

5) I love KARA :3 <3 <3 ^^

Just checking this stuff since like... ever since this single I dunno what to expect anymore! I'm just not a jpop smartie :gemnoway:

4) Is it too soon to start predicting.... with my messed up&just what I feel predictions... it should be higher than SNSD's first japanese album rightt...(im sure some people are thinking this... if not then i guess im just selfish >_<) :gemnoway:

Perfume released 3 albums so far, one of it is a compilation album.

Game sold a total of 467,203 in 2008.

Triangle (2009) sold 210,576 in a week.

I can't found any info for another one.

Perfume is a tough competition to be honest

By the way, Shinee postponed their album release date to 7th Dec.

About SNSD, they have their tour to help promoting their album.

YAYYYYY, new songs<3 more kara<3 more kara's music<3

okay so a few questions....

2) So there's a high possibility that KARA won't be joining UMJ again?! DD:

3) I don't like the covers either but that red one is gorgeous(though I wish cole was looking up~)

5) I love KARA :3 <3 <3 ^^

Perfume's album will be released 1 week after, on the 30th :sweatdrop:

For me, the only competitor in Nov 23 is Puffy

Edited by rafatisd

^owh. I didn't realize that. Other album release in 23rd:-

- Big Bang

- Nightmare <--- I couldn't find any of their figure sales? Anyone have any information?

- Kara

By the way, ready for HD jacket album~ Well, it don't look so bad at all~ :D

yBQfn.jpg

0x166.jpg

1D4ah.jpg

cr: amaikara

^owh. I didn't realize that. Other album release in 23rd:-

- Big Bang

- Nightmare <--- I couldn't find any of their figure sales? Anyone have any information?

- Kara

Their last album released in 2009 sold 25,017 copies on first week and their singles are on the same way of sales :sweatdrop:

and Big Bang album got postponed

Their last album released in 2009 sold 25,017 copies on first week and their singles are on the same way of sales :sweatdrop:

and Big Bang album got postponed

LOL, Shinee postponed first and now Big Bang did the same too? Haha, KARA 's such a huge name in Japan (becoming "arrogant" :sweatdrop: )

Really love to see how far this 2nd album can go, this will demonstrate KARA 's status in Japan in a "big" way :thumbup:

I thought that the cover/jacket designs is not final yet, but looks like it is.

Agree with most Kamilia here, it's not as good as previous jacket designs (especially that FONT. ommo... :sweatdrop: ).

Too bad since they had great photos, I personally like version A (photo, not overall design).

About the songs, eventhough JCL, IOA, GGS, GBA has been released before, but they were released in singles.

I think that's okay to include them in this album. They were never released in one 'package' together.

So, Winter Magic is actually their first single for this album, right?

Then, they're already promoting this album. :)

At first, it was odd how they left Korean album promo for a (Japan) single promo. Now I know :)

ughh..torture....they really know how to make ppls buy more than one copy... lol Limited edition A is almost perfect if only has the cd cover pic of C (i really liked this one) and of course it couldnt hurt to have the photobook in it as well..haha hmmm....$53, so expensive.....

So all 3 albums have the same track list.....so what does "regular version" mean? On the first page of this post it compares the track lists of the regular version,limited editions a,b and c.

Limited A comes with DVD and bonus songs,

Limited B comes with photbook and bonus songs,

Limited C is just with bonus songs.

Then I guess Regular version is just the version they sell once all the limited versions are gone.

I never realised how expensive being a Kara fan could be lol. The Limited versions prices are crazy compared to other albums, even imported ones.

It is crazy just try to buy everything of KARA, but if you a dedicated fan, you would do it. I just have a thought you don't think that the 4 new song in the album, are like japanese remake of their songs in their korean album. Cause like in GT most of the new song were japanese remake and their were like really 2 new songs. Since we like other people say this album is pretty much very rushed. the contract ends with UMJ, so maybe some of the song are like japanese remake of their korean song. But who care, the girls are going to do so well. I believe that the girls would do some well, it seem liek they have no competition this time. I want them to have a little competition since it would be more meantful. I didn't know that shinee album was push back, wondering why it being push back. Cause I was think if KARA was going to compete with shinee, they were be a lot of shawols back in korean buying the album. If KARA not going to stay in UMJ, then wondering what other can they go to(pony canyon, sony music, avex), I think if they not going to resign with UMJ then it would be with AVex, since most of them have the korean japanese artist. Plus dbsk and boa were sign with them, plus if the girls are going to head toward stardom like how dbsk and boa were in japan, then they were may going with avex

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

As expected.. here is the 2nd album, CANTWAIT!! XD

--- in Japan including already released singles in full-lenght albums is completely normal.. so yeah 4 songs are fine..

--- about the "plain" covers and no goods included, I believe that this is one of the things that makes KARA great.. Being able to sell well without those stuffs.. (adding to that, our girls are ALL too gorgeous that they dont need special effects added xp)

UMJ's marketing department is just too cruel. Why can't I have the DVD AND the photobook AND the hot version C cover without having to buy 3 albums. :sulk: I wish there were some sort of super collectors edition combining all 3 together. That would make my life sooooo perfect.

UMJ's marketing department is just too cruel. Why can't I have the DVD AND the photobook AND the hot version C cover without having to buy 3 albums. :sulk: I wish there were some sort of super collectors edition combining all 3 together. That would make my life sooooo perfect.

Yes!! i was hoping that too!! that would really make my life sooo perfect!! :thumbup:

Hahaha!!! You made me laugh coz I feel the same way! It would make it soo much easier to choose what to buy, ne? I'm down to options B or C, both if I'm a good girl and not spend too much for November.