[2011.11.23] Japanese 2nd Album - Super Girl

iammai

I don't think I'm going to join the prediction game but right now, I only wish for KARA's very first tour or solo concert right before they UMJ. But love the album so damn much, can't wait till it's full release.

I read someone here saying how the 3 min version of Missing was not the full version and they were right. Missing is actually a 5 min long ballad. ENJOY! It feels like I'm on floating on a cloud listening to this.

cr:priskastephani

Edited by JJW

I know I shouldn't be predicated since I get it wrong. and end up beinh disappointed, but I realize my stupidly for doing that. I totally love this album, these songs really stick to the title super girl. the beautiful ballad, the funkly only for u, a little rock for dreaming girl, and cool do it do it. this album is really good, I have great predicated that this album would do well. so first day would be 70k, first week 150-180k.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

MISSING is so GOOD!!

i'd love them to perform this track live at least once.. i love the ending.. (cause it's nicole :D)

other 3 new songs also as good..

i hope this album loved by japanese and all kamilias, that's the most humble expectation i can think of..

I read someone here saying how the 3 min version of Missing was not the full version and they were right. Missing is actually a 5 min long ballad. ENJOY! It feels like I'm on floating on a cloud listening to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVuZeadhhXM

cr:priskastephani

at first when I heard missing I thought WTH, such an AMAZING last only for 3 minutes, it deserves to last for the least 5 minutes.

Thank you so much for the good news ^_^

Edited by red4summer

wow, that's a huge guess, I doubt that they can make it up to 400, 000, their latest album took a long time to get up to 300,000

well they are heavily promoting in Japan, so if they can make it 400k in a week, that should silence the doubters that claims that they are not the no.1 korean girl group in Japan.

think of the album as a christmas gifts. I know it's too far fetch but realistically 400k in a month shouldn't be a problem. sorry for being optimistic.

Just listened to the songs and they're not half bad! Missing was simply awesome <33 It's my favorite song of the 4 new songs, along with Do It! Do It!~~ I love that song too!! Dreaming Girl is like a cute version of Rider, but Only For You has a pretty weird tune hahaha... Nevertheless, it's a great album and I think it will do well~~ Considering people who didn't buy Winter Magic single and waited for this album... 85k first day and 105k first week perhaps? ^^