[2011.11.23] Japanese 2nd Album - Super Girl

iammai

OKAY i didn't think the day would come so early.. for the release... predicting is a real stress XDD but i guess... i'll still go high >:3 1-2 more days left until release??

first day: 100k-110k

first week: 200k-205k

...my do predict-what-i-want-to-see prediction XDD

they days is coming soon, so nervous but I think that they girls are going to do well. Since it been a year since their last album. And the last album did so well, and they just like debut for a couple months. Now a year has gone by, they have done so much promotion for all they japanese single, their japanese has got so good. They got more jkamilia now, so I think this album would do well. I believe we all think this album is going to sell more than GT, in the first day and the first week. I think for KARA to be on dbsk level they would have to sell about 200K first week, about 70K first day. I think maybe KARA could sell that for the first day, maybe not for the first week. But I just happy that the girls have done as much as they can. I don't think they would have a mv, but it would be cool if they did. So glad to see all the billboard and ads.

Will Step be in Japanese or Korean? I really hope it will be in Japanese so that they can perform it on Japan TV shows. :D JKamilias seem to like Step a lot too! Many of them request for Kara to perform Step on Best Hits awards show: http://www.ytv.co.jp/besthits/bbs/form.php?step=list&artist=artist07

in the preview of CDTV was in Korean :(

Are we really not gonna get a new music video? I guess this is being treated as a compilation album after all. :angry:

Isn't Winter Magic the lead single for Super Girl? So I'm guessing WM's pv is the 'new music video' you're talking about. Correct me if I'm wrong ^^"

As for predictions, I'm never good at them but here goes:

First day 95k

First week 210k

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

^

Lol correct what? There 's ton of news report that already. Yes, Girl's Talk reach 500k mark sales, and Super Girl pre-oder reach 360k mark so far.

Here 's the link: http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/k-pop/kara%E2%80%99s-second-japanese-album-super-girl-makes-a-great-hit/

doesnt matter how much they will sell

all i know is that my A and C version is on its way to me

hahaha

:)

but so happy that girls' talk surpassed the 500k mark and 360k pre-order for super girl is not bad at all

though i dont really condone how people loves to hype the whole pre order thingy into such a big deal

but sure nice to see news about kara's one

kekeke

aish i am so conflicted

hahaha

can someone release like mid-sales info? I thought there was a place we can find info on that about their album being sold.

From what I read (please, someone correct me if I'm wrong), Oricon reveils midday sales to its subscribers and people post it on 2ch. But it's 4:47 AM in Tokyo right now, so we have to wait for a few hours.

From what I read (please, someone correct me if I'm wrong), Oricon reveils midday sales to its subscribers and people post it on 2ch. But it's 4:47 AM in Tokyo right now, so we have to wait for a few hours.

Thanks for letting me know. :) rafatisd, I was kind of looking for this answer because I didn't know where I could find this info, because I know they usually release mid-day sales as well.