[2011.11.23] Japanese 2nd Album - Super Girl

iammai

Thanks for letting me know. :) rafatisd, I was kind of looking for this answer because I didn't know where I could find this info, because I know they usually release mid-day sales as well.

I didn't know about this too :sweatdrop:

I'm really anxious about the first day sales, I hope they do well like Girl's Talk

Edited by rafatisd

Put in my order. I'll be getting version B after all. I'll miss not having the super sexy version C cover but since I already have the picture as my desktop background anyways I'll get to look at it all the time anyways.

^yeah, it doesn't matter who sells more. I'm happy that KARA is doing well

Girl's Talk

1st day: 13,265 (3rd place) --> it had holidays on Japan

22,873 (2nd place)

19,214 (2nd place)

13,142 (2nd place)

You can see the improvement. I missing out numbers, sorry it's a mess

Awesome first day sell for SG. Of course it going to take KARA a little while for them to hit 250K in one week. But it would be awesoe if the the girls can hit 200K in one week, that would be amazing feat. I think if the girls can do that, they are defintely in the same league as dbsk. Since dbsk Keep you head down single sold 75K first day, and KARA is a little short by it, but dbsk manage to sell 185K first week; maybe KARA is on that way to doing that. I just hoping that the album sell are very consistent and stay on the chart for long, and hopefully this album would take short time to hit platinum then GT. Cong girls, they defintely deserve everything. Do you realize that if KARA manage to sell 27K tomorow, they would already break the 100K mark. That would probably be the short amount of time that a kpop girl group hit 100K.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

First day sales number is really great...I didn't even expect that much :thumbup: If SG maintains constant sales like the usual KARA's release so we can expect a very amazing first week sales. This number just prove that KARA popularity is still important !

In UMJ's store version A is sold out? http://store.universal-music.co.jp/fs/artist/umck9461

yes, this time sold out so fast :blink:

I was checking another websites and in CDJapan still have First Press available for Type A http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UMCK-9461

now I'm waiting for the 2nd day of sales after this awesome debut :wub:

Edited by rafatisd