[2011.11.23] Japanese 2nd Album - Super Girl

iammai

OMGGGG~ 55k for second day?!!!! ^^ GREAT SALES ^^ I thought it would drop a lot but guess not ^^

Gosh, these stores. How can they sell out so fast -3-

But anyways~~ im sure everyone is curious to something.....but if im the only one curious then ^^;; hehe :ph34r:

omo i didn't know nanda already posted up snsd's whole first week sales so that helps me alot XD thank you, Nanda~~!!

first column snsd.

*73,583 73,076

*48,428 55,486

215,198 128,562

Sales needs to stay around 25748 or about 25k each day to par up with snsd's sales ^^ or with a weekly boost at the end(using snsd's 16k weekly boost), sales need to stay around 21k ^^ but of course this is all just math.... i dunno what these sales are gonna do -3- if they'll drop or boost..... omgg, for those of you that watch running man...STRESS~! loool

I would keep this to myself but I'm sure some want to know ^^ Nothing wrong with friendly competition, rii~iight? :sweatdrop:

This so proves their popularity, they're hardly promoting it but yet they are recording record sales. No tour, the same single being promoted since October, television appearances here and there, and look at the results. But I see that they don't have much competition as last time, could this mean that J-Pop companies are intimidated by the power of Kara as well?... hahaha...

But I see that they don't have much competition as last time, could this mean that J-Pop companies are intimidated by the power of Kara as well?... hahaha...

^lol. that's some random thought you got. But who knows, maybe you're right. But that's too much to assume.haha!

Anyways, with the way the sales are going for the first and second day, SG can probably and hopefully hit the 200k or maybe even 250k sales for the first week if the numbers remain steady. FIGHTING! :D

^lol. that's some random thought you got. But who knows, maybe you're right. But that's too much to assume.haha!

Anyways, with the way the sales are going for the first and second day, SG can probably and hopefully hit the 200k or maybe even 250k sales for the first week if the numbers remain steady. FIGHTING! :D

I hope so but I am a bit worried because the stores are selling out of copies so maybe when people go to buy it they won't have it which will be a blow to sales but hopefully, the stores are restocking quickly and them being sold out won't have an impact on their sales.

I don't think SG will hit 250k within its 1st week, even with KARA's impressive weekend boost. Nonetheless, SG sales have been great though, I'm really proud of my girls <3 It's going to sell 200k in no time :D

And I just bought Version C today, the cover is simply gorgeous. I can't stop staring at it (esp Gyul) xD

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

I proud of my girls for hit 150K in three day. I do want the girls to hit 250K in the first week, so they can shut some people up by say how KARA not popular and a certain group is better than KARA. Or they can beat what that group sold in the first week, then people wouldn't kept saying just wait until they come out with a album and blah blah blah. But for that to happen the girls would have to sell about 94K in the next what 3/4 days, it really hard for that to happen. Even with the weekend boost, I don't know if the girls can sell that much. For the girls to hit 200K they would have to sell about 44K, which is very possible. Since the girls would just have to sell 20K each day to do that. For the girls to beat what the other group made, then they would have to sell about 75K. I know it wrong for me to compare them and want them to beat the other group, but I just get sick and tired of people say that KARA is not popular and that certain group is. Hopefully 250K is on the horizon. Good luck KARA. Go for 250K :thumbup:

Not all fans of the other group, but I wish some of those who likes to brag would give us Japan to celebrate about. We know the other group is massively popular in many countries. Can't they give us a break and let us enjoy KARA's success in Japan? Oh well. (rant over)

I am still very proud that KARA has achieved this, because it's really great compared to their first album. It shows that they've come a long way. They didn't really do the rounds of shows (morning shows and music shows) for Super Girl, but more on recorded guestings and specials created for them. Targetting Kansai more too. I'm happy it paid off. It even got Lupin MV shoot up in Recochoku!

So really, other fan groups may try to put down this achievement but it can't stop me from being a proud and happy Kamilia. :thumbup:

yayyyy~~~ another great sales day ^^

some moreee stuffff~~

first column snsd.

third column girls' talk album.

*73,583 73,076 36,185

*48,428 55,486 19,214

*23,542 27,210 13,142

*20,672 ______ 11,836

*27,132 ______ 11,217

*21,841 ______ 4th place

215,198 155,722 --------

231,553 ______ 107,403

the week girls' talk was released was some kind of weird oricon week! XDDD and darn~ couldn't get their weekly boost amount for girl's talk :/ All there is that.. We needed 15,809 more... And if the day they place 4th was less than the last then kara's weekly boost was about 4592 and less....

So anyways sales still need to stay around 25277 or about 25k. And since snsd's arena tour helped their sales so much, I changed the weekly boost to 10k :P in this case they need to sell around 22k :/

And SOOO, since everyone is hoping for 250k. Super Girl will need an increase for these three days and get about 31,500k for the three days that's left XDD and with a weekly boost of 10k.....kara will need to sell around 28k for these 3 days...

So yeahhhh... still a little far.. from 250k, but nothing's impossible! I saw in the Girls' Talk thread, Girls' Talk reached 100k when we were going for a 75k-80k prediction ^^ So YEP~~~

Super Girl is doing great!! I am so happy and proud.. Seeing GT sales woah.. It's amazing to see the comparison.. I still remember how we were hoping for 100k and how excited we got.. Now we are even talking about hitting 250k in its first week?? KARA has gone so far this year.. They worked so hard and achieved what they deserve.. I guess I'll be happy whatever the result will be.. I already am.. Congrats to our girls!!!!

btw.. I'm so hoping to see them performing other songs!! :whistling: