[2011.11.23] Japanese 2nd Album - Super Girl

iammai

The GGxKara comparisons really happen mostly amongst fandoms. No need to worry about them getting to XX amount to beat or quiet other fans, cuz that's gonna continue regardless and others will always find a way to say something.

Point is, Japan in GENERAL (<<<<<<What really matters<<<<<<<) love the girls and probably dont even care about this rivalry.

PLus, Kara's got their own thing going on and are successful on their own- no time to think of other groups XD

I hope their sales are higher then last album :D

Seeing these bb's hit 250,000 almost in a week makes me teary when I think of Mister days TT___________TT

Edited by Biscuit

For me, just seeing these girls improving more everyday and are receiving more love everyday makes me proud and fizzy inside. They have certainly come a long way. As long as they keep moving forward and receive more positive feedback from the general public, whether it be 200k or 250k, I'm happy.

Edited by JJW

Whatever happen to this album, I'm pretty sure that they will hit more than 2 millions overall sold in single+album since their debut in Japan. And that's enough for me to celebrate that since they're the first girls group from Korea who do it. The achievement of 1st itself is pretty good for me. They start the hallyu wave in Korea before everyone thought that it will be really successful in Japan or not.

Gekidan Hitori is the one who stirs their success as well in Japan. When Ashida Mana and Perfume also promote them in a lot of Japanese Music/Variety Show. With Wentz Eiji and Terry from Sukkiri who always promote them everytime their Single/Album came out and of course they love them so much. And also don't forget about Shabekuri 007 guys who made them guests twice. This is a very good assets for them. Imagine, they are very friendly to other Japanese artist like in their own country. Everyone loves it, and wants to know about their songs. This kind of things are very unique and different from others group. I can say that KARA has already blended to Japanese Society well. If people don't know about their origin, maybe now they will think that KARA is a Japanese artist. It's hard to make friends with Japanese artists like that.

Anyway, just 2 cents from me. KARA daebak! :thumbup:

OOOHHHHH~~ OMG, please 250k first week!!!!!!!! Btw, can someone explain to me what gets included in the weekly chart that gives the final copies sold it's boost? I forgot... ^3^;;

Dang, anyone have predictions on how much it'll sell in a month?!?! ^^ wonder if this album can catch up by the end of the year....

OOOHHHHH~~ OMG, please 250k first week!!!!!!!! Btw, can someone explain to me what gets included in the weekly chart that gives the final copies sold it's boost? I forgot... ^3^;;

Dang, anyone have predictions on how much it'll sell in a month?!?! ^^ wonder if this album can catch up by the end of the year....

I think it's because some shops send their numbers to Oricon once a week, not daily. So they are added at the end of the week.

Wow, 30k. Amazing.

If I'm not wrong, orders from Yesasia are also counted in the weekly boost.

And I want 250k for 1st week sales now. KARA's consistency pwns. Proud Kamilia here :D

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

THIS IS SO FREAKING AMAZING!!! I thought it'd be lucky if SG can sell >20k in the last days, and I was proven wrong again! Today's sales are even higher than yesterday's, which is just wonderful. If it keeps going like this, even 300k seems possible now lol

wow, I was so not expect to see that number. That is so great, so how many days do we have left 1 or 2 days. 250K is defintely on the horizon, can you see it now first korean girl group to sell 250K and receive platinum in the first week. Amazing, the girls have to sell 26K to beat sell over 250K. It so possible, that the girls would do that. I think the girls would be so close to 300K, since I think the girls may sell over 26K. Plus if they sell over 26K and then add in the weekend boost. The girls may be close to 300K. Even they don't sell close to 26K, I think the weekend boost can help them. But I believe that the girls can sell 26K, they always amazing us they sold more then yesterday sells. Cong girls, it would be another accomplishment. Get number 1 weekly, and sell 250K in one week. Wow they are defintely on their way to matching up to dbsk.

And what also amazing is that the girls didn't offer like anything special. The girls just add regular stuff like photobook and stuff. Another groups add stuff like win ticket and handbag and stuff. Yet KARA doesn't need to do that, and they still can sell well