[2011.11.23] Japanese 2nd Album - Super Girl

iammai

5 days and it's 225k already. though it's less than what I predicted for a 1st week, which is 400k lol.

225k in 5 days is really great...even TVXQ need a week to sell 200k

yeah 250k tommorow...I sure we can make it :)

THIS IS SO FREAKING AMAZING!!! I thought it'd be lucky if SG can sell >20k in the last days, and I was proven wrong again! Today's sales are even higher than yesterday's, which is just wonderful. If it keeps going like this, even 300k seems possible now lol

Why not? We can make it :)

that's sooo cool. 37k

that's slightly lower than 40k XD

(okay, i'm rounding up a lot 3k..... lol...... but oh well!)

congratz to kara!

I hope they will continue with this pace for their next single.

I'm pretty sure their next single will be a fast track. :D Since the last two were pretty slow and mellow. I wonder if they will go with a dark but positive thinking concept. >,<;;;

kyaa kara~~~

I've been stalking for kara news/video clips/listening to their music only for this whooole week hahaha.

KYA KYA KYA~~ WOOOT~~~ Super Girl is climbin' up!!!!! AHHH~~!!! 250k is like SUPERgirl POSSIBLE! Man, all KARA had to do was a few photo shoots, interviews, tour around Japan, eat food, go bowling and go to Universal Studios Japan XD

first column snsd.

second column super girl.

third column girls' talk.

*73,583 73,076 36,185

*48,428 55,486 19,214

*23,542 27,210 13,142

*20,672 30,024 11,836

*27,132 37,357 11,217

*21,841 ______ 4th place

215,198 223,153 ------

231,553 ______ 107,403

To par up with SNSD: exactly 8400 //Super Girl got this~~~~~

PLATINUM: 26,847 copies left

REALLYYY possible, riiii~iiight! :gemcheer:

go~ go~ go~ platinum~~! GOOOO~~~~ :3

loool ready to tip akp.... Can you see the headlines already, kamilia?? ^^

KYA KYA KYA~~ WOOOT~~~ Super Girl is climbin' up!!!!! AHHH~~!!! 250k is like SUPERgirl POSSIBLE! Man, all KARA had to do was a few photo shoots, interviews, tour around Japan, eat food, go bowling and go to Universal Studios Japan XD

first column snsd.

second column super girl.

third column girls' talk.

*73,583 73,076 36,185

*48,428 55,486 19,214

*23,542 27,210 13,142

*20,672 30,024 11,836

*27,132 37,357 11,217

*21,841 ______ 4th place

215,198 223,153 ------

231,553 ______ 107,403

To par up with SNSD: exactly 8400 //Super Girl got this~~~~~

PLATINUM: 26,847 copies left

REALLYYY possible, riiii~iiight! :gemcheer:

go~ go~ go~ platinum~~! GOOOO~~~~ :3

loool ready to tip akp.... Can you see the headlines already, kamilia?? ^^

Yah yah, I can "smell" it already: "KARA, the 1st ever K-girlgroup to achieve platinum certificate in 1st week sales", or "KARA, the best 1st week sales number for album release by Korean group in Japan in 2011"

Be ready to tip Kamilias :thumbup:

Edited by fantomas

I am so happy for our girls. 225k in 5 days. Just so darned amazing! It's just unbelievable. Hope they will be able to break 300K in the first week. I am still in the process of begging my mum to allow me to buy a copy of this album. She kept moaning saying it is just too much expensive. I've told her I will use my own money but it is still so difficult to convince. I want to buy version A, can that be played on regular dvd player, the malaysian one if I have to be specific.

By the way, does anyone when will their contract with UMJ is going to end. I wonder if they will have a concert tour before the end of their contract.

Just a few more hours to the last day sales report. Awesomely amazing sales! I'm sure it's taking everyone by surprise. We know KARA's popular in Japan but this is their BEST sales evar!

I'm thinking here, after this performance of the album they will stay with UMJ :mellow: I hope so

With the promotion that UMJ is doing for Super Girl, I have a feeling they'll stick with them. But I hope the new contract will include a concert tour.

Oh and remember this pre-SG article? Kara, possibly 1st girl group to sell 2 million copies in Japan

Kara has released 8 albums total with 5 singles, 1 Best of album, 1 full album, and 1 DVD. As of November 21st, the cumulative number of copies sold for Kara has reached 1,727,753.

- I think KARA will bring home that record and the platinum for SG :thumbup:

Congratulations to KARA. What an acheivement for them to smash platinum in one week!

Their sales have been amazingly consistent all week which shows that they are attracting general fans and not just hardcore fans who rush out to buy the album first day. Like others have said they didn't even have to add any additional extras beyond their normal ones or super special extravagant packaging to achieve such explosive sales. Thank you to the wonderful J-Kamilia as well. Their support for KARA is incredible :thumbup1:

Edited by Optimist