• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
iammai

Album
[2011.11.23] Japanese 2nd Album - Super Girl

603 posts in this topic

I know, I really hope both UMJ and DSP will allow them to have a tour.

they already have amount of songs, it's enough for perform the concert, haven't they? :thumbup:

hope UMJ and DSP will give them the best

I don't think I'm going to join the prediction game but right now, I only wish for KARA's very first tour or solo concert right before they UMJ. But love the album so damn much, can't wait till it's full release.

I don't like prediction games anymore =(

people guess waaaay over like 200k on the first week then they get disappointed loll.

I'm not going to guess anymore. I'll just chill and see what numbers they get =)

400,000 first week.

wow, that's a huge guess, I doubt that they can make it up to 400, 000, their latest album took a long time to get up to 300,000

I read someone here saying how the 3 min version of Missing was not the full version and they were right. Missing is actually a 5 min long ballad. ENJOY! It feels like I'm on floating on a cloud listening to this.

cr:priskastephani

Edited by JJW

I know I shouldn't be predicated since I get it wrong. and end up beinh disappointed, but I realize my stupidly for doing that. I totally love this album, these songs really stick to the title super girl. the beautiful ballad, the funkly only for u, a little rock for dreaming girl, and cool do it do it. this album is really good, I have great predicated that this album would do well. so first day would be 70k, first week 150-180k.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

MISSING is so GOOD!!

i'd love them to perform this track live at least once.. i love the ending.. (cause it's nicole :D)

other 3 new songs also as good..

i hope this album loved by japanese and all kamilias, that's the most humble expectation i can think of..

I read someone here saying how the 3 min version of Missing was not the full version and they were right. Missing is actually a 5 min long ballad. ENJOY! It feels like I'm on floating on a cloud listening to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVuZeadhhXM

cr:priskastephani

at first when I heard missing I thought WTH, such an AMAZING last only for 3 minutes, it deserves to last for the least 5 minutes.

Thank you so much for the good news ^_^

Edited by red4summer

Kara's Ninki rating is 150 points, which is pretty good :D

I'm hoping for >200k in the first week, but yeah I'm trying not to get my hopes up :P

wow, am I the only one in LOVE with "Do it,do it"??? :blink:

Of course not :thumbup:

I love it too..

Just for this time I won't join the prediction game too :tongue:

Recochoku Full song daily chart -

17 ウィンターマジック KARA

34 STEP KARA

51 ミスター KARA

65 ジェットコースターラブ KARA

66 Do It! Do It! KARA

76 GO GO サマー! KARA

92 ジャンピン KARA

97 Lupin KARA

8 songs in the top 100

wow, that's a huge guess, I doubt that they can make it up to 400, 000, their latest album took a long time to get up to 300,000

well they are heavily promoting in Japan, so if they can make it 400k in a week, that should silence the doubters that claims that they are not the no.1 korean girl group in Japan.

think of the album as a christmas gifts. I know it's too far fetch but realistically 400k in a month shouldn't be a problem. sorry for being optimistic.

Just listened to the songs and they're not half bad! Missing was simply awesome <33 It's my favorite song of the 4 new songs, along with Do It! Do It!~~ I love that song too!! Dreaming Girl is like a cute version of Rider, but Only For You has a pretty weird tune hahaha... Nevertheless, it's a great album and I think it will do well~~ Considering people who didn't buy Winter Magic single and waited for this album... 85k first day and 105k first week perhaps? ^^

^

^

400k a month is a little bit too much to ask though, 300k+ in a month is already perfect with me tbh

a quick rundown on the album.

[c] 0329KARA5

Two more days to go. I'm pretty optimistic about Super Girl's first day and first week sales but I guess I won't predict any number. I'll just wait for it, and be ready to spazz until I drop. :thumbup:

thanks for sharing the album rundown!

but they skipped the preview for their new songs lol

I think they did this to make people buy the album to listen the new songs :rolleyes:

Thank you info

I going to Japan in December.

where can I get those album?

All 3 covers type so pretty I them so much!!!!

I can't wait till the end to this year.