[Jingly] JiYoung in Rainbow Rose!

sweetofuu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gunil is pretty good looking. Honestly, I don't think age matters -.- it's just a movie!

Besides, she's 18 already in Korea so it's not as awkward to be honest. I just watched the

preview or whatever it's called and I'm impressed! Ji Young is a better actress than I had

imagined! I'm super excited for this! Definitely going to watch when April comes around (:

Kara′s Kang Ji Young Shows Off Japanese on ′Rainbow Rose′ Set

It′s hard not to notice the production scenes from the new Korean-Japanese drama, Rainbow Rose, starring Kara′s Kang Ji Young.

On February 13, Japanese network, NHKBS11 ′Han Love′, showed scenes from Rainbow Rose, attracting a lot of public interest.

That same day, Rainbow Rose also filmed at Incheon beach. Kang met the production crew with a bright smile and explained the scene setting in near-fluent Japanese.

Rainbow Rose is the first attempt by a Korean company to make headway into Japanese media, as Content Seven is working together with DIMA Entertainment in the joint venture. The show will premiere in April 2012 on the Japanese broadcasting network, TV Tokyo, as well as on a Korean cable network. There are already plans for a second season.

The teen melodrama brings students from different cultural backgrounds into the same boarding house, where they learn about friendship and love. Kang will be playing the role of Yuri, a lively student majoring in fashion.

In addition, Cho Shin Sung plays the role of Yuichi, a Korean student majoring in business administration. Lee Sang Hyup plays the son of the boarding house mother. The show also features Jung Sun Kyung, Sun Woo Jae Duk, Baek Min Hyun, and Ahn Ji Hyeon, and Julien Kang, as well as popular Japanese stars such as Mizusawa Elena and Fujii Mina.

Rainbow Rose will be directed by Kim Su Ryong, who directed other well-known dramas such as First Marriage, Father′s House, and Lie to Me.

Credit: enewsworld

Tip: ELJunRa@sbow

• 3 weeks later...

^

imo i thought jing was the best among the 5 in urakara.

however i don't think we will be able to catch her much from yt because since it's from japan, it's gonna be difficult and rare.

probably have to wait for the dvd release. it'll be worth getting, more than city hunter.

^

on the other hand, i want to see the lead up to her crying scenes, and how she failed to fight back the tears.

idk but jing could be the one..

not much but better than nothing while waiting.

[c] orangecaramelish