[Jingly] JiYoung in Rainbow Rose!

sweetofuu

@eric Less than 1% rating ^^;; But they said "probably"; nothing for sure ^^;; Butt it is a night drama... so yeahhh~~

A lil' off topic, but I hope our girls get to be casted in a real time japanese drama ^^;; Maybe a prime time slot? One that shows before 10PM ^^;; I think since Hara, Jing, and Seungyeon(maybe?) are interested in acting they'll work hard to fit a japanese drama~ I can totally see Hara or Jing in a japanese drama ^^ (of course, Korean dramas too~ ..with the right role)

rainbow rose is a joint-production between korea and japan but it debuted in japan and has being promoted as a jdrama. however since the majority of the cast are from korea, it'll be hard to justify if it's allocated with a prime time slot on tv. anyway since the rating is normal, then it's a good start.

in fact i'm quite disappointed that jing's role didn't require her to speak japanese because this is a missed opportunity of appealing to a new group of tv audiences. hence i'm hoping to see jing charming in japanese in latter episodes, it'll be an excellent exposure for her. with rainbow rose, jing may be the first to break into "real" jdrama.

about group/individial working on drama as the main cast, it still requires a lot of efforts from everyone but it's a matter of time because i don't think they will sing forever. so moving on to acting, it's something to be expected if they are to continue in this line.

I think DSP will focus on Jiyoung and Hara in acting...Seungyeon and Gyuri more on ost song..Nicole i don't know..Jiyoung acting not dissapointed me...well this the first time she acting w/o received any acting class before debut..so it's quite impressed :thumbup1:

Jiyoung and Geonil look cute in this video...Jiyoung look sad when Geonil want to leave her..maybe last day they recording Rainbow Rose...i hope Jiyoung and Geonil will meet again. :)

another interview video i found

Edited by alynna

I didn't notice this thread at all! I am following the drama as well and I watched the first ep. I mean, who can resist her dorkiness and cuteness lol. I might actually ship geonil x jing <- Don't kill me!! XD but since there's c-subs I guess I'll be able to watch more episodes now~

watched ep1-8 with subs, really enjoyed so far, especially ep3 and onwards since jing voice could be heard.

yuri is so cute, crazy, "rude" and "exaggerating", not so much about her romance yet.

however after much persistent "going-after", she finally changed her target in ep8. lolol

everything just turned sweet and romantic.

the quote:

"everyone has his/her own individual stories and struggles but there's never a problem one can't solve!"

touching and beautiful as it unrolls, i hope it'll soon lead to yuri story.

74466782.jpg

63197740.jpg

26872365.jpg

29642188.jpg

[c] everkara

Edited by red4summer