[Jingly] JiYoung in Rainbow Rose!

sweetofuu

***JUMPS****

So a leaked production picture but no official confirmation from DSP lol, maybe DSP wants to keep it under wraps?

BUT OMG, I"M SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and she looks good with that style, geared towards their Japanese audience...

Edit: More production pictures

443089233.jpg

443089100.jpg

Credit: qwert611 at Twitter

Its been a while since the korean version has been airing. but I can't seem to find any downloads for the korean audio ):

I've seen it already with the Japanese dub but of course I'd love to see it again with Jing's voice!

Anyone have any links?

On the other hand, I ordered the guide book for myself too! unfortunately it'll come in october along with Kara's other releases

^

though i don't download from mediabox, i believe it has all tvtokyo episodes in korean.

as for me, i streamed/downloaded the korean version from chinese sites (although i'm still missing 3 episodes in korean).

it's indeed very pleasant to hear jing screaming and yelling in her real voice. lolol

Edited by red4summer

^

though i don't download from mediabox, i believe it has all tvtokyo episodes in korean.

as for me, i streamed/downloaded the korean version from chinese sites (although i'm still missing 3 episodes in korean).

it's indeed very pleasant to hear jing screaming and yelling in her real voice. lolol

Yeah, I've seen the download links from the media box, but its like 3GBs per episode and I don't really need a download that big, let alone so many episodes.

Sigh I wish the files were smaller!

Yeah, I've seen the download links from the media box, but its like 3GBs per episode and I don't really need a download that big, let alone so many episodes.

Sigh I wish the files were smaller!

that's the problem i have with mediabox, my connection doesn't allow me too.

btw if you want and know how to edit your existing videos, i can rip all korean audio for you.

let me know..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

speaking of Iris 2, guys ive seen the preview and i dont see her anywhere!!! im worried!! whats going on?! i dont see any scenes from her and any mention of our jing!! :(:angry::crying::scared:

Even if she didnt attend the conference, at least there should be some scenes of her...unless she hasnt started filming

heres the preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y8rziYcSHA

tumblr_lk2yglm1Xb1qg9lwr.jpg

I had been excited for this drama.... :crying:

ima go cry in the corner...

Edited by Deaththekid

^

yeah lee joon is in the preview. sure as hell hope jing gets lots of screentime but im not hoping for much.

Her character is suppose to be an "honest and reliable agent". doesnt sound like much or unique.

Edited by Deaththekid

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...