[Jingly] JiYoung in Rainbow Rose!

sweetofuu

Someone said that the girl running in the preview of iris 2 is jiyoung, but i can't see the face since its kinda blurry, lets just wait for the drama itself, maybe jiyoung will be a fierce agent kekeek~ can't wait!

ehm that "teaser" was probably fanmade.. but jing wasn't involved in the filming in Hungary or Cambodia so we'll see what's gonna happen soon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

.-. I've finally accepted Geon-il LOL. After watching episode 11 of RR, I've finally accepted, errrrmagawddd!! LOLOL *dies* 

I love the drama! But they rushed the drama... too many things are happening... like all of a sudden Jing likes Yuichi! Then all of a sudden he likes her! Then all of a sudden Fuji Minna tellls Jing what's up with her condition and tellin Jing to let Yuichi go to England! Escalated too fast!! Yanno what I mean? I was frustrating over this! LOL, alright! I'll stop! XD I can't wait until Sweet Melodix uploads more!

.-. I've finally accepted Geon-il LOL. After watching episode 11 of RR, I've finally accepted, errrrmagawddd!! LOLOL *dies* 

I love the drama! But they rushed the drama... too many things are happening... like all of a sudden Jing likes Yuichi! Then all of a sudden he likes her! Then all of a sudden Fuji Minna tellls Jing what's up with her condition and tellin Jing to let Yuichi go to England! Escalated too fast!! Yanno what I mean? I was frustrating over this! LOL, alright! I'll stop! XD I can't wait until Sweet Melodix uploads more!

I thought the same, the story rushes too fast, pretty messy, events happened here and there randomly, cant really see the continuation between episodes. But heck it has JiYoung in it lol. It theres no JiYoung, it will only be a very low budget drama that nobody will watch xDDDDD

• Like 1

Talking about the drama, am I the only one who dislike the first episode? That dub... I want to hear Jiyoung's voice ;; I don't think the girl make it bad, but they sound really excited and the actors (My Giant baby) are not making their role really excited lol

• Like 1

I thought the same, the story rushes too fast, pretty messy, events happened here and there randomly, cant really see the continuation between episodes. But heck it has JiYoung in it lol. It theres no JiYoung, it will only be a very low budget drama that nobody will watch xDDDDD

Yeah! And I really didn't like that Yuichi and Jing didn't have that much time together to really have that 'true love' feeling to give the viewers... Jing just cries thinking bout the short amount of time they had together ToT lol but oh well, if Jing wasn't in it, course no one would watch it XD

Talking about the drama, am I the only one who dislike the first episode? That dub... I want to hear Jiyoung's voice ;; I don't think the girl make it bad, but they sound really excited and the actors (My Giant baby) are not making their role really excited lol

LOL I didn't download it but I did see it online~ The download of epi one was also dubbed? Yeah! I hated it! I mean it's not bad but I didn't like it on Jing LOL. And it sounds really like... those animes haha!

LOL I didn't download it but I did see it online~ The download of epi one was also dubbed? Yeah! I hated it! I mean it's not bad but I didn't like it on Jing LOL. And it sounds really like... those animes haha!

Yeah the one subtitled by Sweet Melodix team, the first 2 episodes are on japanese dub, did you watched all in korean? Wheeeeeeere? ;AAAAA; i just need the episode 1 and 2, the others are on korean language; and yeah that's what I thought, like an anime hahaha xD

Edited by Geassu

Yeah the one subtitled by Sweet Melodix team, the first 2 episodes are on japanese dub, did you watched all in korean? Wheeeeeeere? ;AAAAA; i just need the episode 1 and 2, the others are on korean language; and yeah that's what I thought, like an anime hahaha xD

Nah! The first epi was also dubbed XD that's why I said it was like anime haha! Sorry for the confusion! Searching for it online is SOOOO HARD! LOL I was desperate when it first came out HAHAHA!!

Nah! The first epi was also dubbed XD that's why I said it was like anime haha! Sorry for the confusion! Searching for it online is SOOOO HARD! LOL I was desperate when it first came out HAHAHA!!

Too bad :( try to search on my language (spanish) never gonna happen! xD

Maybe if they sell the DVD and someone get it and upload the raws :x

Too bad :( try to search on my language (spanish) never gonna happen! xD

Maybe if they sell the DVD and someone get it and upload the raws :x

Actually, you can buy it on eBay for only 16 bucks USD LOL. But the thing is... it's bootlegged -.- you can buy the premium on yesasia lol.

Yeah! And I really didn't like that Yuichi and Jing didn't have that much time together to really have that 'true love' feeling to give the viewers... Jing just cries thinking bout the short amount of time they had together ToT lol but oh well, if Jing wasn't in it, course no one would watch it XD

SPOILERS !!!!!

Yup the love is so sudden ! Suddenly Yuichi have feelings for Jing, Suddenly Jing's sunbae's gf disappeared, suddenly suddenly suddenly.... the drama of "Sudden Events".

Yup the love is so sudden ! Suddenly Yuichi have feelings for Jing, Suddenly Jing's sunbae's gf disappeared, suddenly suddenly suddenly.... the drama of "Sudden Events".

LMFAO I forgot bout the sunbae's girlfriend LOOOOL The drama shoulda been called "Suddenly" XD

LMFAO I forgot bout the sunbae's girlfriend LOOOOL The drama shoulda been called "Suddenly" XD

SPOILERS !!!! 

Right ? I loved how the sunbae's gf mysteriously disappeared. Now waiting for the last episode, from the preview, looks like everyone else is having a happy ending except for Jing. We shall see xDDDDDDD