[Jingly] JiYoung in Rainbow Rose!

sweetofuu

omg sorry lol. Imma gonna spoiler my posts xD Anyways the drama is pretty predictable so it will not cause too much damage I hope  :D

My apology.

Don't worry, now I watched the episode 11 and you don't spoil me big things ^^ and I'm agree, all things happen to fast, I seriously need to know if aren't we watching a cutted ver. lol

Edited by Geassu

• 4 weeks later...

Okies, finished the drama! I guess it's like your typical drama ending lol. Someone has a disease, boy at airport, stops him, surprises her, hug, the end lol. Happy ending for everyone~ Well except Fuji Minna e_e... If I would rate it... I would give it a 2/5

1 for Jing another one for having her as the crazy protagonist lol

You obviously haven't watched the rest of the episodes lol. Cause after Epi 1, everything else is not dubbed and in original language.

yeah..my problem is eps 1..dub so i stop.. wow thanks for reminder ...downloading everything now..

w8 isn't same in everkara?post? 

yeah..my problem is eps 1..dub so i stop.. wow thanks for reminder ...downloading everything now..  

w8 isn't same in everkara?post?

Eh? Everkara's post? Where? e_e not understanding question lol.

Jing does... interesting things in the drama XD

Eh? Everkara's post? Where? e_e not understanding question lol.

Jing does... interesting things in the drama XD

i downloaded it before ep1 and 3 something ..but anyway thanks for clearing it up .hahahahhahaah there's something to watch now

I'll put in an spoiler...  

If my english skills are ok, Yuiichi was sick, right? so what happened with his disease? xD He magically recover his health lol and nothing happened about the professor's thesis issue, srsly this drama looks cutted wherever I watch

I'll put in an spoiler...  

If my english skills are ok, Yuiichi was sick, right? so what happened with his disease? xD He magically recover his health lol and nothing happened about the professor's thesis issue, srsly this drama looks cutted wherever I watch

All sickness has been cured by the power of Love :D

• 1 month later...

I have heard a few things about this and still haven't gotten around to watching it though... :( I heard that she is really cute and I saw a few pics that spike interest. So as soon as I find the time I'll definitely watch it!

I have heard a few things about this and still haven't gotten around to watching it though... :( I heard that she is really cute and I saw a few pics that spike interest. So as soon as I find the time I'll definitely watch it!

Trust me, you will not regret watching that haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally, just finished watching Rainbow Rose. I had a lot of fun watching it. Jiyoung's acting went beyond my expectation, she is absolutely amazing (in my opinion). I believe she can go very far and truly hope that she will be appearing more dramas or movies in the future. It's sad that the news about her becoming an actress in Japan was just rumor nevertheless, whether it's in Korea, Japan or even UK, I don't mind, really wish to see her onscreen action more often.

• Like 1

^

i see it this way, jing is still highly valued in japan despite her recent low profile. imo it's a good news. we just need to be patience.

Edited by red4summer
  • Like 1