[Jingly] JiYoung in Rainbow Rose!

sweetofuu

I WILL DEFINITELY CHOOSE TAEMIN!!!! :inluv:

i know, it's a bit selfish, hehehe! But, Once again, I shipped them :jogging:

I think the staff will choose the best one to be the male lead...wether it's Taemin or not :thumbup1:

Edited by Kouchan

YAY! baby Jing is so great! this is a great opportunity for her to explore other thing aside for singing!

Too bad im in the other side of the world and im not going to be able to see it but i'll still support or gigant baby for sure!

go Jing! we love you!

GIGANT BABY FIGHTING!

I am so excited for this drama. I didn't want to spazz about it at first because april is so far away and I have to return back to uni in january. I might not have enough time to actually watch this. Good luck Jing and I am dying for kissing scene!

Geonil was there...he was very nice...he helped Jiyoung to get space...

http://dearkamilia.tumblr.com/post/13778031902

can you help me to post the pic here...i'm still newbie in tumblr :crying:

in the pic Geonil is the right one and beside him is the guy who took selca with Jiyoung...

Edited by alynna

yup sure, not a problem :D , here it is

tumblr_lvqgc8rWWH1r47kxso1_500.jpg

and you're right Geonil was there :thumbup: , but now baek minhyeon isn't in the picture I think, the guy beside Geonil is HanZangSuk (lol thats his twitter account name, don't know his real one), Jing tweets him alot : clickie

Baek Minhyeon twitter is Joneshiningstar

Maybe Geonil plays the brother of Jing? Or someone closely related to the two person getting married, lol ... Idk, fun to guess what's the drama is about :D

Edited by black_green

yup sure, not a problem :D , here it is

tumblr_lvqgc8rWWH1r47kxso1_500.jpg

and you're right Geonil was there :thumbup: , but now baek minhyeon isn't in the picture I think, the guy beside Geonil is HanZangSuk (lol thats his twitter account name, don't know his real one), Jing tweets him alot : clickie

Baek Minhyeon twitter is Joneshiningstar

Maybe Geonil plays the brother of Jing? Or someone closely related to the two person getting married, lol ... Idk, fun to guess what's the drama is about :D

Jing already close with Baek Minhyun also HanZangSuk....but why no interaction with Geonil... :confused1: the way Geonil helped her just too cute and sweet :blush: but where is Minhyun??? :blink: someone can explain??

for plot of the drama i think Jiyoung maybe a sister or daughter couple married...the rest i don't want to guess :tongue: btw thanked for helping me to post the pic

Edited by alynna

Yup, not much interaction with geonil except for the video, I think they also not following each other on twitter :sweatdrop: , but Jing is following his grp member Sungje :thumbup:

But he was so sweet to Jing :wub: ! I think all the guys on set looks after Jing very well :thumbup: Not so sure why minhyeok not there, maybe he wasn't needed for this particular scene hehe, by the way the girl beside Jing in red always play the "bad/villain" girl in the dramas I watch, lol , maybe she's also playing a bad role again. .? :tongue:

actually the girl beside Jing in red is Japan Actress her name is Erena Misuzawa...she play Mika role in Koizora drama...i think Jing more close and comfortable with Sungje than Geonil...but i think this is just the beginning,..after this they have to shooting together alot...so i think after that Jing must be comfortable around Geonil too..as usual,..Jing really lovely and easy to get closer with everyone..she seem more popular...this is good..super happy for Jiyoung baby... :thumbup:

i realize we like to spazzing in Jiyoung page more than anyone...hope our baby get many fans too ^_^

yup, they end shooting around 20 dec right? so Geonil and Her still have time to get close hehe....

and she looks so cute in all the drama filming pictures, she should just hire the stylists of the drama to help her in her Kara promotions also hahaha, Kara DSP stylists kinda sucks :sweatdrop:

I think Karaholic is normally very slow moving and quiet, lol, but I'm sure she has gained more fans, I just saw a registered user saying he liked Kara since he saw Jing on IY2 :thumbup:

Wow, Jing looks absolutely gorgeous! I love her outfits. From the look of this, it looks like

her wardrobe will be pretty classy and professional! I'm excited to see some interactions between

her and Geonil!

Update, Julien kang snaps a photo with Jing

He added in his twitter:

엊그저께 에 카라 지영이랑 촬영 했어. 너무 귀여워 ㅋㅋㅋ Did a shoot with Kara's Jiyoung the other day. She's adorable lol

haha, he finds her cute, of course, Jing is ageyo queen of Kara

s8yqz.jpg

haha Jing is close with most of her cast members, liking that she's making new friends :thumbup:

P.S: OMG, he's so handsome :wub:

just wait for Geonil take selca with Jing....Jing so damn lucky get to act with 4 handsome actors...Geonil, Minhyeon, Julien Kang and the guy beside Geonil (sorry don't know his name)

Edited by alynna

Is she really the lead? cos all I see is Mizuwa(?) the Japanese girl everywhere. Judging from Hara's City Hunter thing - appearing on the main poster and then having less screen time then some extras, I wonder if DSP just sold Kara cheaply again so some show could get a bigger Japanese audience. I was really annoyed that they quite blatantly say that Jing got cast cos of her popularity in Japan - wtf is with that? we all know that she's got skills. And you don't see any of the Dream High cast having that said about them 'oh we have someone from t-ara, and 2pm, and miss a because their companies are producing and this will help them get more popular, so we don't really have a choice.' Yeah. Not.

We've just got to wait for it to air I suppose, I'm sure she'll do well, but if anybody gets more screen-time then her I will be seriously miffed.

@ArtemisRider

from what i have gathered so far, it was more of the j-drama wanting jing, and not dsp pushing for jing to be included.

if she ends up with lesser airtime, it should be the problem of the japanese production.

lead or not, lets hope jing isn't overlooked and to get enough airtime.

[c] skipbeatcss