• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
sweetofuu

[Jingly] JiYoung in Rainbow Rose!

229 posts in this topic

filming for rainbow rose (as shown) has ended.

the point is jing has 1 less j-activity to run (between countries).

let's hope when it broadcasts in april, we won't be disappointed.

65688762.jpg

yes, there will have crying scenes.

remember her acting in urakara? and now look at her various shots, she isn't going to disappoint us.

98965980.jpg

love every jjing's facial expression..

i see geonil and jjing...actually what's their relationship on drama? sibling or what?

I guess Jiyoung is going to work as fashion designer or studies fashion.

No wonder her clothes looks expensive and stylish.

wow, our giant maknae is extremely outstanding

she's doing great so far

I will look for the next amazing performances

Jing hwaiting!!!!

yeah!!!

looks like it will be a fun drama to watch

I will remind myself to watch it

thanks for sharing

Im sure I'll make anything within my power to watch our gigant baby in action! :thumbup:

The bad thing is that if there's any kissing scene my heart will break up in pices! :crying: LOL

im happy for Jingg..!!

this is her first drama! And she already had given a chance to be the leading lady!

wow! what a great achievement..

Gunil is pretty good looking. Honestly, I don't think age matters -.- it's just a movie!

Besides, she's 18 already in Korea so it's not as awkward to be honest. I just watched the

preview or whatever it's called and I'm impressed! Ji Young is a better actress than I had

imagined! I'm super excited for this! Definitely going to watch when April comes around (:

Kara′s Kang Ji Young Shows Off Japanese on ′Rainbow Rose′ Set

It′s hard not to notice the production scenes from the new Korean-Japanese drama, Rainbow Rose, starring Kara′s Kang Ji Young.

On February 13, Japanese network, NHKBS11 ′Han Love′, showed scenes from Rainbow Rose, attracting a lot of public interest.

That same day, Rainbow Rose also filmed at Incheon beach. Kang met the production crew with a bright smile and explained the scene setting in near-fluent Japanese.

Rainbow Rose is the first attempt by a Korean company to make headway into Japanese media, as Content Seven is working together with DIMA Entertainment in the joint venture. The show will premiere in April 2012 on the Japanese broadcasting network, TV Tokyo, as well as on a Korean cable network. There are already plans for a second season.

The teen melodrama brings students from different cultural backgrounds into the same boarding house, where they learn about friendship and love. Kang will be playing the role of Yuri, a lively student majoring in fashion.

In addition, Cho Shin Sung plays the role of Yuichi, a Korean student majoring in business administration. Lee Sang Hyup plays the son of the boarding house mother. The show also features Jung Sun Kyung, Sun Woo Jae Duk, Baek Min Hyun, and Ahn Ji Hyeon, and Julien Kang, as well as popular Japanese stars such as Mizusawa Elena and Fujii Mina.

Rainbow Rose will be directed by Kim Su Ryong, who directed other well-known dramas such as First Marriage, Father′s House, and Lie to Me.

Credit: enewsworld

Tip: ELJunRa@sbow

From the preview, Jiyoung seems to be a good actress :thumbup: Wonder if she really cried :crying: it breaks my heart to see her crying.

Any more info about drama? Reall can't wait fot this. Jiyoung was preety good in Urakara, but i think she can act better.

Edited by Yoichi

^

imo i thought jing was the best among the 5 in urakara.

however i don't think we will be able to catch her much from yt because since it's from japan, it's gonna be difficult and rare.

probably have to wait for the dvd release. it'll be worth getting, more than city hunter.

Rainbow Rose poster...<3 :eyelove:

Jiyoung and Geonil look cute

tumblr_m0ezaaQIPS1r7hpjlo1_400.jpg

57378266.jpg

[c] official site

we need translation help..

Japanese TV series, starring Kara

omo....

I can't wait to see this drama...!!!

love to see Jing's act, so cute and natural... :thumbup: :thumbup:

it's getting near..

42408937.jpg

[c] official site

can't wait to watch Jing's first kiss scene. i bet lotsa kamilias will be super jealous. She can't be a big baby forever, can she? :tongue:

^

on the other hand, i want to see the lead up to her crying scenes, and how she failed to fight back the tears.

idk but jing could be the one..

not much but better than nothing while waiting.

[c] orangecaramelish

Jiyoung and Geonil super cute in the end of the video...they look like oppa-dongsaeng relationship... :thumbup1: can't wait for his drama...