• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
sweetofuu

[Jingly] JiYoung in Rainbow Rose!

229 posts in this topic

***JUMPS****

So a leaked production picture but no official confirmation from DSP lol, maybe DSP wants to keep it under wraps?

BUT OMG, I"M SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and she looks good with that style, geared towards their Japanese audience...

Edit: More production pictures

443089233.jpg

443089100.jpg

Credit: qwert611 at Twitter

JIYOUNG AND GEONIIIL...

I really want to see this drama =^= i get addicted with jiyoung and geonil as a couple >^<

Its been a while since the korean version has been airing. but I can't seem to find any downloads for the korean audio ):

I've seen it already with the Japanese dub but of course I'd love to see it again with Jing's voice!

Anyone have any links?

On the other hand, I ordered the guide book for myself too! unfortunately it'll come in october along with Kara's other releases

^

though i don't download from mediabox, i believe it has all tvtokyo episodes in korean.

as for me, i streamed/downloaded the korean version from chinese sites (although i'm still missing 3 episodes in korean).

it's indeed very pleasant to hear jing screaming and yelling in her real voice. lolol

Edited by red4summer

hey, allkpop say that Jiyoung and Lee Joon (MBLAQ) would be on the same drame named "Iris 2" and its start filming on october... I don't know how exactly about this drama but they said that the drama its kinda of an action-spy drama.. I can't wait.. :excited:

^

though i don't download from mediabox, i believe it has all tvtokyo episodes in korean.

as for me, i streamed/downloaded the korean version from chinese sites (although i'm still missing 3 episodes in korean).

it's indeed very pleasant to hear jing screaming and yelling in her real voice. lolol

Yeah, I've seen the download links from the media box, but its like 3GBs per episode and I don't really need a download that big, let alone so many episodes.

Sigh I wish the files were smaller!

Yeah, I've seen the download links from the media box, but its like 3GBs per episode and I don't really need a download that big, let alone so many episodes.

Sigh I wish the files were smaller!

that's the problem i have with mediabox, my connection doesn't allow me too.

btw if you want and know how to edit your existing videos, i can rip all korean audio for you.

let me know..

i hope eng sub will comeout soon i can't wait to watch this for our giant baby jiyoung!! i so love her

Even she's younger but she still look mature and cute in this drama , i really really love the way she show her's cuteness :eyelove:

i love watch her and supernova geonil in this drama.

they look cute together.

I love watching Jiyoung act. So excited to see her in IRIS 2. Her and supernova geonil look cute together. Especially in her Wanna Do mv.

Seeing the pictures above, I am so excited to see her acting.

I've watched URAKARA and I think her acting not bad haha~ :thumbup:

speaking of Iris 2, guys ive seen the preview and i dont see her anywhere!!! im worried!! whats going on?! i dont see any scenes from her and any mention of our jing!! :(:angry::crying::scared:

Even if she didnt attend the conference, at least there should be some scenes of her...unless she hasnt started filming

heres the preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y8rziYcSHA

tumblr_lk2yglm1Xb1qg9lwr.jpg

I had been excited for this drama.... :crying:

ima go cry in the corner...

Edited by Deaththekid

^

probably jing's role doesn't play a major part in iris2 and hence her involvement hasn't started yet.

about the conference, she couldn't make it as she was still flying back from la.

^

yeah like what red4summer said.. but i hope jing have a lot of screentime, especially she's a NSS agent on iris 2 perhaps she's hasn't film yet.. is lee joon(MBLAQ) on the preview?

^

yeah lee joon is in the preview. sure as hell hope jing gets lots of screentime but im not hoping for much.

Her character is suppose to be an "honest and reliable agent". doesnt sound like much or unique.

Edited by Deaththekid

Someone said that the girl running in the preview of iris 2 is jiyoung, but i can't see the face since its kinda blurry, lets just wait for the drama itself, maybe jiyoung will be a fierce agent kekeek~ can't wait!

^

Oh i do want to see a different side to jiyoung like fierce or badass. :lol:

cant wait as well!!

Any news about subs? It's been a long of time since drama aired in Korea. No1 going to sub Rainbow Rose?

so far our sub team is busy thats why they was not able to sub the remaining episode, we just need to wait for it ^^ for the mean time i'm excited for IRIS 2. BADASS JIYOUNG IS BADASS!!

i almost done with translating ep. 5. but for the rest, we should split the translation to speed up (girls power!)

i almost done with translating ep. 5. but for the rest, we should split the translation to speed up (girls power!)

OH MY GOD! YOU MADE MY DAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! <3 sweetmelodix the best!! thanks for your hard work!! fighting!

Would be awesome if i knew korean. Its difficult to understand watching the show without eng subs. hope jiyoung will have more idol dramas coming up~