• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
MiSS.GiRlli3

[Haradoll] Hara without makeup

954 posts in this topic

She still looks pretty even without any makeup. Though she seem a little pale in the pics.

She looks tired, but still pretty~ I wish I could look as good as her without makeup.

aye... sweet hara..

this girl really catch my attention..

w or w/o makeup.. hara is still hara..

plz have enuff rest hara...

Wow! She looks very natural without any makeup on! This is the first time I saw hara without any makeups on. Thanks for sharing! Actually I prefer her without any makeup, although it make her looks more tired and no energy but oh well..

she loooks just a tad different, but still, shes still very pretty with or without makeup!

Kyahhh~~~

Hara has such a natural beauty and cuteness to her!

She really doesn't need to wear make up, her bare face is so gorgeous!

she looks a little different without make up but she still looks so cute. i think she has a gorgeous natural face

I agree she looks tired without make up

make up is kinda spice up her looks

but she is still pretty girl *singing*

She looks good with or without make up. She has a nice natural look <3

but looks a little pale no?

Even if Hara doesn't have make up on, she still have the cute little baby face.

It still looks like her. with or without makeup, i still love Hara :)

haha. there was one episode of IY with her bare face, she was glowing, altho, her fake eyelashes were pretty lonnggg

o____O she still as pretty with makeup, seriously girl she just need a light touch up or very light makeup and good to go :D

i've seen her without make up plenty of times in Invincible youth,.. and she is still so cute without make up.. :)

this is the 2nd time i seen her bare face.. 1st was the show of invincible youth episode 1, where they went to wake them and picked them up.. she's a DOLL indeed anyway!!

Ahh, there are clips of her in Invincible Youth without her make up on, and she still looks.. adorable. There's nothing that would change my mind from a person like Hara, not even make up.

she looks a bit difference!

but i think it's normal ^^

very cute!

there's little difference with or without makeup just the tired feeling that she gives off without her makeup!

unlike most of taiwan celebrities korean idols can film w/o make up~~~

hara looks more pure w/o make up :) like like like !

seeing that i can see that she doesnt put on much makeup anyways. those kinds of girls are the best!