• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
MiSS.GiRlli3

[Haradoll] Hara without makeup

954 posts in this topic

Hahaha hara without makeup makes her look natural and more like a normal person.

Thats how my sis would look like without makeups.

omg~ our hara is so perfect in any ways~

it's like she's even prettier without make-up... it's just that with make-up she looks more like a doll~

Hara is still pretty

even though she doesn't

have any make up on :thumbup:

Simply amazing...she is definitely heaven sent :D. I've heard that when some people wake up in the morning, their faces are bloated...I've never seen that though O.o, and I don't think Hara has that problem ^^

did she ever perform without makeup on her? but still she looks so cute and pretty..thanks so much for upload those pictures..

heehee. she looks really pretty even without her makeup. that's why i really love her.

HARA daebakk!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

She's indeed a natural beauty~ She doesn't need make-up at all! :D

So pretty, Hara doll :eyelove: *________*

she`s really pretty even without make up!! her face is like a egg... she is really baby face. :wub:

Hara's still pretty even without makeup.

She's truly a PRETTY GIRL!:D

wow she still looks gorgeous without any make up on! soo cute when she gets up!

more picture

2_kjm8475.jpg

kbs----ep11-080921-by_031_last_reso.jpg

pretty pretty girl

she still look beautiful with or withot make up

haha, that make her more attractive, and i saw her without make up first on IY show

Hara still looks pretty with out makeup. She still looks really young. And yea, she does look more pale lol, but thats good in asian countries!

some people look without make up like a ghost,however hara looks even without make up very beauftiful. . she could be called a natural beauty :)

She's pretty without makeup! Though I don't like in the MVs and some performances how they make her put on so much eye makeup since she already has huge eyes anyway, making them look even bigger doesn't look that great tbh.

with or without makeup Hara look cute...

yes I agree if Hara without make up look kinda tired

course with wearing make-up she'll look beautiful, but indeed I think that she is pretty weird without makeup .. look pale.

with or without makeup she still looks great...

mayb in the picture she looks tired abit, but she still cute

i think she's got one of the best fresh faces amongst the kpop idols. her face is like sooooper clean! apart from the fact that she does look a tad bit paler.

Aww...she looks younger without makeup. A cuter image rather than a sexy one.

She is still pretty though. ^^

She looks very pale and she isn't as *bright* without make-up, but still very natural and pretty :)

i really love seeing them with no make ups it makes them looks so fresh , innocent

and they looks so sleepy haha

m8emap.jpg

ip5ny0.gif

jsg5k9.jpg

33k4qq1.jpg

1ffsko.gif

Hara's really a pretty girl!

<div align='center'></div>

Omg she's so pretty , even without make up !Please tell me , what is the name of the show , where Hara dance with her patner in your gifs ?? And when can i find it ?? Thanks in advance !