• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
MiSS.GiRlli3

[Haradoll] Hara without makeup

954 posts in this topic

She looks different but still sute

She looks like Taeyeon in the first picture..

Biases aside, I've always thought our Haradoll is one of the prettiest idols with/o make up. Remember on the Haha Mong show? She looked beautiful simply bare faced :)

Hara looks good even without make.. BIG EYES! hahaha.that's my opinion :)

She's already pretty without her makeup :) I have to admit that eyeliner makes her cuter though ...

84mj4604zw0.jpg

credit --- naver

whoa, she looks different in this pic..

mature + pretty :blushing:

hara unnie nomu nomu yeppeun cho :eyelove:

Not like other idols hara without makeup looks fine, i can easily recognize that it is her but she definitely looks better with it on xD

She looks good to me. I think Hara is a natural beauty and she doesn't need as much makeup as she sometimes wears.

She looks a bit different without make up... Her face looks tired.

But of course she looks pretty anyway... Flawless skin.

hara is always beautiful with or without makeup.

it nice to see girl idols dont wear makeup all the time.

they need to let their skin breathe and they looks pretty no matter what anyways

she looks pretty with or without makeup. in the first episode on invincible youth, hara doesn't have makeup on and i thought she still looked freaking great. i thought almost all the girls on that show looked lovely without makeup on.

She's pretty even without make-up, like in Invincible Youth, but still better with, lol.

i love hara without makeup. it makes her look like a little kid as opposed to her charismatic look with makeup on

lol. looks cute hahahaha. but it really looks different at eyes area. did her make up too much at that? ah no prob. still love her :D

Hara still looks pretty with or without make up~

She just looks tired without make up but still the same Hara! ^^

I think Hara looks gorgeous with makeup, but looks adorable without makeup! Love Hara no matter what!

Generally, without makeup, it's easier to see the dark circles under idols' eyes, and apparently that rule doesn't exempt Hara. She is so beautiful, though, especially without makeup. I still find her so adorable with a fresh face, though. I wish she'd tone down the makeup so we can see her pretty face more!

Pretty w/ or w/o make-up! I love Hara anyway even if she was ugly, her confidence was the one that caught my attention...but she does look tired though but still very pretty!

hahahah.. with make up or not,

she's look same for me.. still cute and pretty.. :thumbup1:

Edited by wew91