[TV Show] 111031 Hey Hey Hey

iammai

Chris Matsumura: We prepared something good for you. Hold on a second, hold on a second

Ji Young: Hurry! Hurry!

Nicole: Food!?

Narrator: We gathered some sweets that KARA loves

Ji Young: There are all the ones we like

Chris: You like these?

Seung Yeon: Is it ok if we eat them now?

Gyuri: Thank you for this

Chris: Go ahead, eat up

Ji Young?: Delicious, delicious, delicious. Delicious, delicious.

Chris: You guys like tamagoyaki, right?

KARA: Yes, we do.

Chris: So you guys do like sweet things?

Seung Yeon: We like them, we like them.

Nicole: Yes, when we come to Japan, I always buy this

Kaba-chan: That! Yes, yes, yes. That’s it!

Nicole: I love chocolate!

Kaba-chan: You love it, don’t you?

Narrator: It was “famous songs that the choreography became a boom”…

Chris: That was the most memorable? Why? Was it funny?

KARA: The “A-N!” part

Chris: You looked like Takeda Testsuya-san just now.

Kaba-chan: Like “nandesuka?”

Hara: Nandesuka?

Kaba-chan: Sorry, I made you do it! Takeda Tetsuya-san always goes “nandesuka?”

Hara: I do it too. “Nandesuka?”

Kaba-chan: Are you able to do the chicken now?

sc txt: Croket (Korokke) passed down the chicken imitation

KARA: Yes

sc txt: Doing the chicken imitation Jumping ver.

Kaba-chan: You’re really going to incorporate that?

Chris: He (Croket) was saying it would be funny in any country.

KARA: Yes

Chris: Nandesuka?

Hara: Nandesuka?

Chris: That’s in Japan only

Narrator: Next time…

KARA: We, KARA will appear/be on! Please

Everyone: Tune in!

Hara: Chu

sc txt: After the filming

Narrator: KARA keeps eating afterwards too

Ji Young: Delicious~

Credit: superiormusic@tumblr

Edited by iammai

not to complain but kara isn't all about beauty, interviews, animals and now food, when are they going to perform?

if this is how they are going to be busy for wm promotion in japan, i rather them promoted more for step at home!

it's a stupid waste of time.

not to complain but kara isn't all about beauty, interviews, animals and now food, when are they going to perform?

if this is how they are going to be busy for wm promotion in japan, i rather them promoted more for step at home!

I so agree with you ! But i want to complain very hard ! Because me too i wanted to see , real promotions and performance for winter magic !

Only 3 weeks for step in Korea wasn't enough , you're right ! Our girls was absent from many important concert festival in Korea , i was very deceived ! I completely agree on what you said , this is a stupid waste of time ! Our Kara is more than that ! :(

Their WM promotion is paced slowly and lots of it were recorded. Mainly, this is to support Gyuri's solo project and not tire her out, which I appreciate that they are all doing. I also want performances and all that, but at the end of it, I don't want Gyuri to end up in a hospital due to over fatigue.

Their WM promotion is paced slowly and lots of it were recorded. Mainly, this is to support Gyuri's solo project and not tire her out, which I appreciate that they are all doing. I also want performances and all that, but at the end of it, I don't want Gyuri to end up in a hospital due to over fatigue.

to my understanding, it has nothing to do with gyul or any individual. (if it's due to musical, i'll definitely hunt down dsp but it isn't the case here because dsp is not stupid to place priority to individual over group activity.) so it has to do with umj! though it may make sense to some that it's to be expected (since kara isn't renewing their contract, assuming), it's just so different this round and wrong. even if wm is part of the plan to promote super girl, the effort is so lame. it tells me so much about them! but of all things they have done to kara, i do hope they (umj) have somethings up their sleeves to surprise us all.

I don't see what the big deal is. Just as we like seeing Kara on Strong Heart, Radio Star, Star King, etc, there are also fans (especially Japanese fans) that want to get closer to them on other shows and not only see them when they singing.

I think increasing Kara-awareness is also important since they've experienced a bit of decline.

---

Anyways, thanks for the upload!

edit: Aww - the vid is removed TT________TT

Edited by Biscuit

to my understanding, it has nothing to do with gyul or any individual. (if it's due to musical, i'll definitely hunt down dsp but it isn't the case here because dsp is not stupid to place priority to individual over group activity.) so it has to do with umj! though it may make sense to some that it's to be expected (since kara isn't renewing their contract, assuming), it's just so different this round and wrong. even if wm is part of the plan to promote super girl, the effort is so lame. it tells me so much about them! but of all things they have done to kara, i do hope they (umj) have somethings up their sleeves to surprise us all.

I don't get how you can make so many assumptions. KARA promoted enough in Korea, doing more of the same promotions in Korea wouldn't have gotten KARA anywhere other than trips to the hospital. They went on nearly all the shows on air now in kr. Seriously I thought they were dying when they promoted and they got little sleep. I am glad they ended it at 3 weeks (TV appearances airing even much later). They seem to be having fun in Japan. These Japanese shows are being really nice to them.... they have been giving them lots of attention and showering them with things they like (fun days at Jp attractions, food, pets, shopping). I really don't get this complaint.

I suspect that their contract may have a clause where they need to do x singles and 1 album a year or something like that. Which may explain wm sudden release since they lost time in the beginning of the year. You maybe the only person who doesn't think dsp can do really dumb mistakes. I don't see what is wrong with putting individual activities before group. The group needed rest, Gyuri wanted to do this musical. So they did a easy Japanese release, and planned their promotion around her schedule. It's not a big deal.

KARA has done enough this year. Sorry if they have some fun with "lame" Japanese promotions that keeps them in the jp public's mind.

^ I have to agree with this. I think this is a great opportunity for KARA to appeal to the Japanese public as girls with their own personalities before idols. Isn't AKB's appeal that they are regular girls? Sort of like girls that could be your neighbor with their simple beauty? Kpop groups are presented as "Idols", and I think it's great that KARA is trying to connect with their fans through shows like these. Not to mention, that this must be a whole lot easier for them than actual performances? And more fun, too. Maybe they are trying to lighten the load on Gyul considering she's working so hard on her musical and I don't blame them for that, either. Goddess looked tired. Even in some of the photos from the musical, with all that makeup they have to put on her for performances, she still looked extremely tired. For whatever reason, umj is doing WM promotions/release with a completely different approach and it is what it is. J-Kamilia should be able to see a different side of KARA just as K-Kamilia and I-Kamilia already have.

@Biscuit

"I don't see what the big deal is."

because it's small for others. my concern is i expect to see more performances for a single promotion.

about korean and japanese shows, they are of different cultures.

it maybe unfair to compare but what's the average time kara appeared on a japanese talk show?

of course, minutes by minutes, shows after shows, we know the girls better but it isn't comparable with what we can get from a single korean talk show.

i don't dislike all but i have no further comments for some j-shows. am i expecting to see monkey imitation next?

and if i want to see legs and bodies, there're more popular j-sites.

I don't get how you can make so many assumptions. KARA promoted enough in Korea, doing more of the same promotions in Korea wouldn't have gotten KARA anywhere other than trips to the hospital. They went on nearly all the shows on air now in kr. Seriously I thought they were dying when they promoted and they got little sleep. I am glad they ended it at 3 weeks (TV appearances airing even much later). They seem to be having fun in Japan. These Japanese shows are being really nice to them.... they have been giving them lots of attention and showering them with things they like (fun days at Jp attractions, food, pets, shopping). I really don't get this complaint.

I suspect that their contract may have a clause where they need to do x singles and 1 album a year or something like that. Which may explain wm sudden release since they lost time in the beginning of the year. You maybe the only person who doesn't think dsp can do really dumb mistakes. I don't see what is wrong with putting individual activities before group. The group needed rest, Gyuri wanted to do this musical. So they did a easy Japanese release, and planned their promotion around her schedule. It's not a big deal.

KARA has done enough this year. Sorry if they have some fun with "lame" Japanese promotions that keeps them in the jp public's mind.

"I don't get how you can make so many assumptions."

wise of you to notice that because everyone in this forum is making their own assumptions.

"KARA promoted enough in Korea, doing more of the same promotions in Korea wouldn't have gotten KARA anywhere other than trips to the hospital."

why does more work suggest a trip to hospital? the amount of work they did for step promotion was ok (certainly not a lot) but definitely not the duration in which they have to fill everything in. with proper planning, they could have promoted more and with efficiency.

feeling tired isn't complaining about tiredness. even considering the amount of work an idol needs to put in before performance, no one should be complaining about the lack of rest, than the lack of work. if anyone does complain, probably it's time to call it a day. let's not forget that there're many newcomers who have trained hard and ready when called upon.

"they have been giving them lots of attention and showering them with things they like (fun days at Jp attractions, food, pets, shopping)."

well, they seemed to look having fun in j-shows but did they tell anyone of us this?

do they really want to travel so far and just to have fun?

"You maybe the only person who doesn't think dsp can do really dumb mistakes."

kinda compliments? i'm sure there're some who are unbiased and have an open heart.

dumb mistakes? they did but forever they will?

"It's not a big deal."

i agree because another bigger is coming..

wise of you to notice that because everyone in this forum is making their own assumptions.

Sounds like a horrible justification.

why does more work suggest a trip to hospital? the amount of work they did for step promotion was ok (certainly not a lot) but definitely not the duration in which they have to fill everything in. with proper planning, they could have promoted more and with efficiency.

feeling tired isn't complaining about tiredness. even considering the amount of work an idol needs to put in before performance, no one should be complaining about the lack of rest, than the lack of work. if anyone does complain, probably it's time to call it a day. let's not forget that there're many newcomers who have trained hard and ready when called upon.

KARA has paid their dues. Done all the rookies things longer than a lot of big groups. The girls were ridiculously tired from their short 3 week promotion. If you didn't see this, idk what to say. You seems so concern on KARA's placement in Korea... I rather having them enjoy their time at the top rather than work to death only to be reminisce after their career is over. I'm sorry you think that KARA doesn't deserve proper rest after all they have done for the past few years. It's not like they need no concern about lack of work. They work hard, they aren't complaining about lack of sleep... however they deserve to be treated the best. Working like rookies and trying to get on every show is a thing for rookies and completely unnecessary. Rookies these days may have worked hard but there is an oversaturation of idols in the industry. Without big groups that have already establish themselves moving out of the way... very very few groups can make any impact.

No worries for you I guess since KARA would never complain about such meager things like lack of sleep.

well, they seemed to look having fun in j-shows but did they tell anyone of us this?

do they really want to travel so far and just to have fun?

Yes. Via twitter and from general observation. You can't seriously say they aren't having fun. They enjoy going to different places (Japan, France, Thailand...). People do that... go to other places... for fun. A flight to Japan is shorter than driving from Seoul to a lot of other Korean cities.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...