[2009.01.18] Kim Heechul and Lee Hongki's <Pretty Girl>

coffeebeanie

2009011720050810011cb8.jpg

Super Juniors Kim Heechul and F.T Island's Lee Hongki prepared a cute <Pretty Girl> stage for everyone.

On the episode of <Good Daddy> broadcasted on the 17th, Kim Heechul who plays a dad to 3rd grade student Yun Jung Eun, and Lee Hongki performed <Pretty Girl> together with KARA members Han Seungyeon, Gu Hara and Kang Jiyoung. They were able to perform the cute dance to the title track of the group KARA perfectly.

Kim Heechul and Lee Hongki, together with the KARA members, created a new boy-girl group GARA. The group was well received by the other guests of the show, the members being able to show a cute and fresh expression while dancing to the song. Everyone was clapping by the time the performance had ended.

To prepare for the performance, Kim Heechul and Lee Hongki practiced the dance together as it was later revealed that they specially allotted some time the day before to be able to learn the choreography to the song. KARA who performed together with them, was touched by their effort, and said that 'We were worried that the cute girly dance steps wouldn't match the guys but we were pleasantly surprised. It seemed that they were able to do it even better than us.'

source: NEWSEN LINK thanks to anne!

translated by coffeebeanie@KARAholic CREDIT PROPERLY IF TAKING OUT. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

Edited by coffeebeanie

^^ haha i saw that so funny lol.. heechul was gyuri and hongki was hara? lol

it was really cute and as always the girls always give compliments don't they lol

It seemed that they were able to do it even better than us.

:D

thanks tin and anne!

it was amazing.. :)..

hongkiiii :D

oh..theres a wonder boys doingwg and snsd's songs..

there should be.. well gara.. doing kara's songs.. that would be amazing kekeke

Lol, how cute. But i'm sure Heechul is too in love with

So Hee to become a traitor xD I would love to see this.

I'll be laughing my butt off. Hong Ki kind of looks like

Jang Geun Suk in the caps.

lol i LOVED this episode! not only is the show very entertaining, but this time they had KARA on it! yay!

haha heechul and hongki were so adorable...hongki was sooo into the dance/jump that he kind of slipped!

i also loved how eun ji won tried to join their group, but sadly, was pushed away.

oh and i loved how baek ji young was smiling and singing/dancing along!

• 1 year later...