[2011.11.12] Kara

mae

H5fBy.jpg

It is reported today by Newsen that Kara’s Goo Hara and Nicole will become the new MC’s for SBS Inkigayo.

Goo Hara and Nicole will be joining IU (who is a current MC of the show) as three female hosts for SBS Inkigayo starting November 20. The weekly music program is going a new direction with three female hosts when music programs usually employ a male-female pair for MC’s. “Inkigayo” currently has two female-male pairs hosting the show.

The producer of Inkigayo stated that the three MC’s will not only host the show weekly, but will also conduct a variety of performances for the viewers.

This week’s Inkigayo will be the last week for three of the four current hosts 2AM’s Jo Kwon, f(x)’s Sulli, and BEAST’s Lee Ki Kwang.

Source: SOOMPI

Yes, finally a chance for the girls to stay active! I'm looking forward to this (:

IU + Kara together is definitely gonna be something to enjoy. I can not wait to see

what performances they have to offer. Thank Mae for sharing!

This is fantastic :DDD hurray for HaNi <3 I don't remember Nicole MC'ing anything since KMF 2010 haha watching them every week along with IU on inkigayo is going to be great!

The MC's are also going to conduct a variety of performances? Can somebody clarify what that means?

I so happy, I can't wait to see it. Cole and hara together on one show, it totally going to be a hiliarious show. And they get to interview people/group when they have their comeback. They can also acted crazy, which I think both of them together it would be perfect. Wouldn't it be weird if BEAST comeback and hara and nicole had to do a interview with them, it would be totally sweet. I finally happy to see cole have something