[2011.11.12] Kara

mae

I want to jump up and down... HaNi!!!! My pairing bias <3

Nicole finally has an activity, even though she's with Hara. They now all have their activities! DSP thank you!!

Next time I visit Korea, I will have to put SBS station in my itinerary for Sunday XD

Very excited! Especially with the year end shows coming up, so this means that the girls will probably attend SBS's year end gayo show and they might even get special treatment because Hara and Nicole are the MC's for their weekly show. That's how it usually works right?... hahaha... More special stages and performances... hahaha...

Ok, first.. From this Sunday I will start to follow Inkigayo and rewatch the MC cut right after ^.^

This is such a great news.. Happy for Cole's reappearance on shows beside KARA's official promotions!!

It's a challenge for the both of them, especially for our Cori who has less experience and was out of the "radar" for awhile but I think she will do great and will have a lot of fun with Hara doll, IU and all of her friends.. Let's say it'll be a fun challenge!! :thumbup:

HaNi on Inkigayo, Jing on Invincible Youth, and Hammie on Animal Farm.

Now all we need is a TV show for Gyuri!

Come on, DSP. You're almost there.

gyul's still busy on her musical.. i also wish for her to be on a show, but after 200-lbs.. :) they're all busy, our girls obviously need rest..

Edited by yhepoj18

hahahaha! todady/yesterday's cut is super adorable! Lovely

Goo Hara and Happy Nicole~ [iU was also adorable xD] im so

happy they are doing this kind of things! they should be the

permanent MC~ kekeke Nicole is so adorkable!!

• 4 weeks later...