• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[2011.11.13] Kara

47 posts in this topic

HEHe..I just knew she would shine in IY2..Kkangji fighting!! :eyelove: Hope they would invite Hara soon to IY2

yayyy.. our giant maknae.. KARA jjang~~~ So happy for them... hope they won't fall sick with their busy schedule...

wooot! score for baby jing~~~~

i mean, she's really awesome and random! people aren't just aware...

make us all laugh jiyoung-ie!!!

jing's charming always give happiness to everyone (not only G8)

jing hwaiting !!!

since iy2 is filmed in a fishing village, they are expected to taste all kinds of fish etc.

lol @ jing. next time bring along the chilli sauce then.

hmm.. out of sudden, i miss seeing how jjajangmyun is to be eaten (done in iy way).

Our maknae really is all grown up! I'm glad Jing's getting attention right from the start of the show. "Random and cute" hehehe if Jing is the cute maknae, how will Suzy be I wonder.

JiYoung-i~~ fighting!

i saw it... :D

i love the first part where Baby Jing finds the other three dancing and she just watched them...then danced with them...so cute and funny... xD

anyways...i hope she would do better than Hara... :)

Fighting! :D

Jing is the cutest female idol in KPop. There's no arguing that fact. I can't wait to watch her in IY. :D

It's a good start! Fighting ji young! Show off ur unlimited cute charms! ^^

true dat! i just watched iy2 without sub only because of jing being so funny..

Wow! our maknae~ I'm about to watch IY2 without sub, just want to see how maknae doing on variety show ><

maknae's really doing well in IY2 x)

am proud of her! she's there to represent KARA and also hara in a way.

hahaha I liked her character in IY2 :)

hopefully she'll get better in episodes to come!

I really need to watch this! I was excited to hear that she was going to be in it. We need to see more of her! ^_^

Jing is really cute as always. She never fails to make people laugh just like Hara did in season 1. Whenever I'm starting to think that Jing is all grown up now, she does and says funny stuffs that makes me see her as a cute giant baby once again. our maknae's the best! :thumbup:

Yey! Gigant Baby i always funny and cute! im so, so glad that she got to be on IY2!!

She may be a teenager but sometimes she still acts like the cute maknae we all love! go Jing!

ENJOY KARA'S MAGIC! KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!!

She was so cute and bratty LOL, love it, especially when she whines about Boom :lol2:

Defintely one of the standouts in Ep 1 , along with Woori, yay DSP love

haven't gotten the chance to watch IY2 yet

finally get to see more of Jiyoung

looking forward to Jiyoung & Hyoyeon :D

I watched the whole show twice and I have to say that I'm really proud of our baby Jing.. She's our latest weapon indeed.. She did great! Great start :thumbup:

Yay. I know Jiyoung will be the cute character because she always cute. I haven't watch the show yet. The show must be fun right. I'm looking forward for the next episode.

i wont say that she is so cute in the first ep

the timing is still a lil off to when she can speak or not speak her mind in the show

but that will be learnt in time

but i am happy for her

:)

i watched IY1 because of Hara.. when they announced that IY2 will not bring her back, i thought that there will be no reason for me to watch it.. then rumors of hammie joining made me excited.. finally the final casts were revealed and jing is on the list.. i was so excited i made it sure i wouldn't miss the first episode.. 11:00pm my eyes were already glued on tv.. 11:15 it started.. from the start, jing's already on fire, just like hara did in IY1.. i watched the whole episode though i didn't understand some of it.. now i'm excited for the next episode.. can't wait to see our giant baby in action again :)

Edited by yhepoj18