[2011.11.13] Kara

chupachups

since iy2 is filmed in a fishing village, they are expected to taste all kinds of fish etc.

lol @ jing. next time bring along the chilli sauce then.

hmm.. out of sudden, i miss seeing how jjajangmyun is to be eaten (done in iy way).

i saw it... :D

i love the first part where Baby Jing finds the other three dancing and she just watched them...then danced with them...so cute and funny... xD

anyways...i hope she would do better than Hara... :)

Fighting! :D

Jing is really cute as always. She never fails to make people laugh just like Hara did in season 1. Whenever I'm starting to think that Jing is all grown up now, she does and says funny stuffs that makes me see her as a cute giant baby once again. our maknae's the best! :thumbup:

i watched IY1 because of Hara.. when they announced that IY2 will not bring her back, i thought that there will be no reason for me to watch it.. then rumors of hammie joining made me excited.. finally the final casts were revealed and jing is on the list.. i was so excited i made it sure i wouldn't miss the first episode.. 11:00pm my eyes were already glued on tv.. 11:15 it started.. from the start, jing's already on fire, just like hara did in IY1.. i watched the whole episode though i didn't understand some of it.. now i'm excited for the next episode.. can't wait to see our giant baby in action again :)

Edited by yhepoj18