• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[2011.11.13] Kara

47 posts in this topic

really ?

was it funny ?

:confused1:

jing isn't the best well-mannered member in Kara, i suppose . .

I can't say "No, Jing is well-mannered, all the KARA members are perfect" because it's just not right.. everyone can express their own opinion, right?

Just wanted to say that we have to consider that IY2 like many if not all the shows are scripted or at least PDs/whoever give artist instructions like "You'll be the bitchy one, you'll be the cute one".. everything is organized to make it "funny/entertaining" ^_^

Edited by KARAddicted.01

i think she learned variety skill from hara, haha :thumbup:

let's see next episode, i hope she could maintain her cute

We all know that baby Kang is adorable right? >_< LOL.

I hope a lot of people will love her more with her appearance on IY2!

Jiyoung is really blunt sometimes and she is the cutest maknae I've known :3

Hahaha maknae<3! Episode 1 was awesome, but episode 2 was even better! Her outfit matched her well :P

Jing-baby definitely is the cutest female in kpop nowadays...

I was not surprised when I read this news...

Jing-baby hwaiting ~~~

JiYoung on IY2??

have to search for it! the IY1 were so entertaining, and so do i expect the same or even more for IY2... JiYoung Fighting!! :eyelove:

hahaha , she is really cute in IY2 .

especially the silly character . it brings me lot of fun :D

Haha. Awesome :) I am looking forward to watching more Invincible Youth though. Just, patiently... waitingggg :)

When I watched Jiyoung,she seemed really funny.I loved her in Invinsible youth 2 and glad that she is getting a lot of airtime in the begginning episodes.But I hate how people misunderstand Jiyoung for a whiney character.I liked her character. :eyelove:

I can't wait to see more of Jiyoung's activities in invincible youth, I am loving this season so far.

she was funny and cute.. it great to have her in IY2..

i think she want to join when she become guest in IY1..

HAHAHAHAHA when I watched it,I laughed a lot.She really became the second Goo Hara.Im so glad that our KARA girls know variety.But the only one that kinda needs improvement is Nicole.But they really know how to make everyone laugh.

I watched the show till episode 3 and she is so hard working right?

We can see her effort there, I love how she so excited and never complain when catching mullet on the mud,

And love how she MC-ing with suzy. She is indeed cute, funny little sister^^

Good on Jiyoung for earning this title; rightfully deserved IMO. She has to have some of the cutest AND funniest mannerisms.

our jing is awesome for sure :thumbup1:

still cant wait to watch all the episode..

didnt have much time for that:sweatdrop:

but ill support her all the time :wub:

ji young fighting !!

wow... that was great.. I am sure that she always being the cutest one forever.. :gemhoho:

she's always looking so cute, i wonder will i pengsan(faint) when i see her in person haha