• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
theroyalqueen

What's your favorite Seungyeon's solo song?

120 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Because of Love
    • Superstar
    • Miracle
    • Guilty

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

111 posts in this topic

So far, it's Because of Love, because i never heard a HQ version of Guilty.

Because of Love was typical OST song, but typical OST songs are amazing, especially if they are sung with emotions! Seungyeon nailed the song, it was so beautiful!

For everyone who hasn't heard all of her songs in HQ

Because of love -

Super star-

Miracle -

Guilty - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-nuXvwjmZ0

and don't forget Strong enough (english solo) -

It'll be helpful if this was on the main post :3

my favorite is Because of love and Strong enough. Seungyeon's voice is just so beautiful and soft, those songs really showcase that.

But I'm going to be biased and say I love them all <33

^

Edited the first post :D

Thank you :thumbup:

Guilty. Seungyeon's voice has always been nice, but she improved a lot in Guilty. Her voice was so powerful I actually got chills.

#28 . I love every song from her . Her voice is so smooth , deserve to be the KARA's main vocalist . Every songs of hers , the lyrics are meaningful enough until my tears drop , touched . Seungyeon , saranghae !

I love all her solo songs. but to pick one out, I think I love her BOL, Strong enough and Guilty. Actually, It's everything... I can't decide x.x

Love all songs from our hammie but to pick one , i think i will choose ROCKER HAMSTER (u know what i mean)

hehe

I really really love her song Guilty..

I think it was really emotional and meaningful.. =) :thumbup:

Seungyeon's vocal is my favorite. I have to say that I love Guilty the most.

It shows how powerful her voice can be. She can sure belt it.

But "Because of You" is definitely relaxing and is a close 2nd.

I like d song * because of love * i even spam d replay button when i found the song .

I really like guilty too :)

♥ Seungyeon

♥ Kara

SEUNGYEON, You are my superstar......... HONEY honey, I love u BABY,, hahahhaha :eyelove::blushing:

this one's pretty easy since it's her most recent one from japan... both the MV and her solo performance of it was awesome(song is guilty btw ^^)

I really love Guilty!!! Her powerful vocal + the lyrics + the song. I just love it.

But because of love is also good, i love that song... and the drama is also good.

I voted for Guilty as my favourite song, it's really nice to see hammie sporting a very different look that is not the usual cute Hammie, way to go!!!!, rocker chic Hammie :D

3 of them are OSTs but I have a hard time deciding between Superstar and Guilty..

I choose Guilty, cause its not the cutesy Hammie we are all used to.. its the Rock Chic Hammie that nobody have seen before..

Guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, IM GUILTY for picking guilty Seungyeon's guilty song name Guilty! LOL

SuperStar is very catchy and always be my most favorite solo song^^

I can sing along with it only just replay it 5 times :gemshout:

Guilty is an amazing song. It's one of the songs that really show her vocal abilities. Although I've always known that Seungyeon is an amazing singer, I think that song really show anti-fans to think twice before talking =] Just saying

i love all but guilty si amazing

Guilty, she was so fierce and rockish in that one I loved that concept and everything about it.