[2011.11.15] KARA got the VIP treatment in Japan

kara4life

in the 2nd pic;

"Outside the Kansai TV building, the broadcast company’s employees including the production director, production conductor, and program producer were waiting for Kara"

What a special treatment they had, well deserved! :thumbup:

Edited by rhe-c

Forgive me but I am giving an evil laugh to all those negative comments from others when they were asked in Radio Star why they are popular in Japan compared to other groups.

I'm so proud of our babies getting this kind of special treatment. They deserve it, they really do.

Sometimes it feels like their movement is slow compared to other groups in other companies, but I also like how they don't use the Hallyu wave more like they take Hallyu wave with them. Personal opinion, of course.

But at the same time, I hope they get to so their solo concert soon. A tour would be better, but I'm wishing for things a step at a time hahaha! Seems more plausible for Japan to give them that opportunity.

like this boken tutorial & tonight mj special, i hope more and more j-shows will invite and feature kara in a long hour show. more exposure on tv will bring more casual fans closer to kara. as long as there're love, it doesn't matter where they come from. if it's japan, so be it..

KARA got the VIP treatment?

woahhh.. so proud of KARA! they really deserve it!! :D

Japan sure loves KARA :thumbup:

how i wish Korea will treat and appreciate them much better... *sigh*

anyway, congrats girls!!

proud Kamilia here :lol:

that is just awsome! Though i shouldn't be suprised since KARA is really popular in Japan.

Oh Yeah baby!!! #1 for our lovely five!

I wanna hear "Mister" with the brass band too!! Lol

anyways im really, really proud of our lovely five and of course im proud of the fellow Kamilias! Step it up guys!!

ENJOY KARA'S MAGIC! KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!!