KARA will get trained on ACTING!

aslam

KARA members will be training on acting skills under Gorilla Entertainment, along with our sister group Rainbow. YEAY!

Read the article

So what is the type of acting would like to see from our beloved sweet girls? Drama? TV film? Or Cinema movie?

I would like to see Gyuri in a drama so that i can watch her everyday :wub: but i am gonna get very jealous if she has a love line with other actors :angry:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Acting is a good opportunity for KARA to explore new fields and also to increase their popularity. I really wish to see Gyuri in a drama...and maybe an historical drama :rolleyes: As for Hara, she did well in City Hunter but she still has to improve and I hope she would get the chance to play in a good drama again. I also can see some potential in Jiyoung and look forward how she will do in her Japanese drama.

For Nicole and Seungyeon...I honestly don't want to see them entering the acting field...they should focus on singing or MC activities.

• 5 months later...

That's cool! I'd love to see anyone of them in a K-drama like "Big"! That would make them even more popular!

I wouldn't want them to act in cinema movies... I'd be just sad because I couldn't watch the movie in my country...

All of them acted in URAKARA, but that isn't the type of drama that requires great acting nor is it a really serious kind of show. It's made mainly for KARA.

But responding to the topic, I really hope they all get some acting experience as well. I've been waiting for an MV with a storyline starring KARA for a long time. Winter Magic didn't cut out to fit a storyline MV since they were all just there waiting, though KARA elicits the feel very well despite having little acting experience or skill. No other MV came close to having a story at all... -_-

Hope to get to see them in dramas soon. Maybe they will be the hook for me to start watching Korean dramas. I haven't watched many even when my mother is a drama addict. :tongue:

Edited by Redresonance