[SHOW] 111119 KBS Entertainment Weekly Cut

red4summer

hahah, mister cum lupin outfit?

[c] UnknownCarrot180

[c] honeyhammie6

[c] linh 360Kpop Upload Team
If there is a dead link, please notify us on the Streambox Request Thread! http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14436

Yeah, what was this for? Only Hara and SeungYeon. Their outfits were like a combination of Mr., Lupin, and Jumping. Were they filming a cameo or CF? I thought it was for their Japanese PV or something. I really like SeungYeon's hair here.

Same questions as you...was it a cameo or a CF? either would be nice. The outfits were definitely different and are definitely supposed to make you think "KARA" I wonder when we will find out what they were filming for. I hope it was for a CF or Cameo...that would be nice.

KARA’s Seung Yeon and Hara have a headache before going to the airport

KARA’s Seung Yeon and Hara always have a headache for the airport look.

In the interview with KBS2’s Entertainment News, the KARA’s two beauties shared their concern.

When asked, “Do you worry what to wear to the airport?” Seung Weon replied, “We go to Japan at least once a fortnight. We go abroad much often than five years ago. I’m always worried about what to wear to the airport.”

The singer said, “Five members’ wearing sunglasses altogether, we will look like a group of insects. But we can’t drop by a beauty shop every time we go the airport.”

Meanwhile, the beauties selected INFINITE as the best popular idol among KARA.

Source: TV Report

korea.com

Kara’s Han Seung Yeon and Goo Hara say, “Kara’s no. 1 ‘idol’ is Infinite!”

In the episode of KBS 2’s Entertainment News that aired on November 19, reporter Kim Saeng Min interviewed Kara’s Han Seung Yeon and Goo Hara.

Han and Goo were shooting commercials at a gymnasium in Gyeonggi-do when Kim invited them to an interview.

Already, it has been five years since Kara debuted, and Han said that she tries not to go out of the green room because she feels burdened when new “idol” groups come and greet her in respect.

When Kim asked them of the most popular “idol” group among Kara’s members, they said, “Infinite.”

Goo said, “They are leading the trend these days,” and sang the chorus of Infinite’s “Be Mine” with Han.

Meanwhile, Han inspired laughter by saying that she is having hard time choosing what clothes to wear at the airport

Source: Xportsnews

korea.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...