• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
JiraGoo

[Haradoll] Hara in Jessica's Thanks To for The Boys!

56 posts in this topic

I just read through the 'Thanks To' section in SNSD's The Boys album and I realised that Jessica mentioned Hara!

My loving Soojung-ah ♡ Be strong, and let’s be happy^^

Mom & Dad, always thank you and I love you for the endless SUPPORT! Take care of your health ~♡

MYSIS Minyoung unnie, let’s care for each other until the end ALWAYS ON YOUR SIDE smooch!

My cutie dongsaeng Hara~ You know how I feel?

I guess I’m a little thankful to GJB, who always cherishes me keke

Our precious 8 girls.. In the end there’s only us 9♡

Our fans who love us and S♡NE really X10000000 thank you!

And everyone else who’s given help, thank you^^

tumblr_luk170d2TH1r4ssuko1_500.jpg

SoKa ftw :)

I'm not sure if this post is suppose to be here but yeah:) Sorry if I posted in the wrong section!:x

1 person likes this

I totally like Hasica couple!! Hara + Jessica = Love!! Hope to see even more interactions at the end of the year!! :eyelove:

But by the way, I think you should post this under the SoKa thread:

[Other] KARA + Girls Generation = Kara Generation/ SoKa

Edited by Chongie

Omg so adorable ;A;

I love their friendship. And now I totally recalled the time where Hara called Sica and Sica didn't know the lyrics to their songs xD

I love both Hara and Sica, as well as I love both KARA and SNSD. Great that Jessica mentioned Hara on the thanks to The Boys, both are splendid!

their friendship is really cute and pure. Hope to see more interactions from them in the future.

i never mention it before

such a cute relationship

hara+jessica

hope can see them on stage together more often

its good knowing that jessica and hara are actually close to each other :) they can give advices to each other! AND YAY!!!!! JESSICA CALLED HARA A CUTIE :3

Aww that is so sweet! Hara and Jessica seems really to be really close friends! That is really heartwarming!

LOVE GOO HARA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S AAS ADORABLE AS EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE KARA ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

awww

i love their friendship

hasica is love

i wish there were more interaction between them on inkigayo now that they see eachother every week haha

Definitely love the Sica and Hara combo :) Its great to hear that theyre friends ^^ Goo Hara fighting!!!

I ship them so hard you dont even know. lol! Its just

their chemistry and looking at them I feel like theres

a little bit something going on here :tongue: dont mind

me tho. I can be too imaginative at times xD thanks for

sharing~! :thumbup1:

I ship them so hard you dont even know. lol! Its just

their chemistry and looking at them I feel like theres

a little bit something going on here :tongue: dont mind

me tho. I can be too imaginative at times xD thanks for

sharing~! :thumbup1:

No worries! I am a huge Hasica shipper too!! They're my favorite couple!!

cute friendship

i wish it well be always ^^ <3

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Such an adorable friendship they have. I had no idea they were close in the first place. I've never seen them do a variety show of any show together before.

A good friendship they have between them. I really like interaction between two groups for reason.. especially Girls Generation because they were the first girl korean band i've got into. :)

Really cute friendship! It's nice she got a mention too

i think hara and jessica has been really good friends for a long time now

thats super cool

jessica and hara relationship is so admirabe.. hara really respects jessica.. and jessica really take care of her dongsaeng.. LOVE SOKA!!! SOKA jjang!

Their friendship is very deep. I like their friendship. She is close to Sunny too because in IY it seems they are close to each other.

I'm a SoKa too :D I'm happy that they have really good friendship with each other! Since I just came from SoShified :) And it's my 2 favorite members too! Hara and Sica xD I'm super happy now because of this!

ice princess isnt so icy in real life. we all know how sociable hara can be, when she gets to know a person. sica is mostly the same. i like these two being friends. i bet they gossip about their love life all the time.

They note as Jessica and Hara are to much. They look great together and personally I love it! ^////^