• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mae

[2011.11.28] Kara Hopes to Focus on Acting Next Year

40 posts in this topic

I know they would be good actresses...

I'm really looking forward to Jiyoung's acting on her upcoming drama... I really want to see seungyeon's acting too~~

I really want to see their acting besides the "cute" acting in Urakara..

:thankful:

woah! it seems 2012 will be a busy year for our girls but i know they can pull it off! don't give up and stay healthy KARA!! I really think they can achive anything since they work so hard! go KARA!

And, they're planning on going to North America and Europe? awesome! though i think we Latin Americans have a larger Kamilia-comunity than in the North but still im glad they'll like to come to our continent! I wish for them the best of lucks!

Anyway let's support our lovely five!

STEP IT UP! KARA'S 5 SUPER GIRLS AND KAMILIA FIGHTING!

I honestly can't wait for 2012. The girls are working so hard and I know they can achieve whatever they set their minds on. I look forward to seeing what KARA has in store not only in music but also shows, acting and everything else. Good luck!!!

Kara should definitely expand more in Asia

hopefully we get to see more of our girls' acting next year

may 2012 also be another successful year for Kara :D

Another target to achieve,huh?

they are working really hard, so they deserve this achievement ^_^

looks like 2012 will be a busy yet promising year,but so they must do their best at it. must be really hard but they should never forget that kamilias always there for them B)

anyway, congratz!

The girls are really humble...and that's what makes me love them more:)

Really this year is a great year for them, hope that they'll be successful in their other plans!:D

wow.. kara is so good :)

cant wait for their next promotion..

i m sure that they will be more famous in the next year

kara fighting

:))

gogokara go

I wish to see more dramas, movies and variety shows starring the girls from KARA especially Nicole.

I really wish for them to have more acting activities :3

No matter what i want the best for them :D

Always support whatever they do :thumbup1:

Ahahasss naaaawww they're so humble. I have to agree that their song Step did really well. I hope to see them in more dramas next year as well so I'll be looking forward to it

Good luck to them. I hope they get some good acting roles so they can hone their craft well.

I hear Girls Gen is also going to be heavily focused on acting next year. Nothing wrong with a little friendly competition.

KARA is truely a powerhouse, conquering both Korea and Japan like a boss!

All 5 girls have experience acting before, so definitely looking forward to their acting next year :D

yes, yes, yes. thats awesome. not only they can sing and dance well. they gonna be in acting as well. i love them so much. i want to see seungyeon and gyuri act in drama series so i can catch them every week. kekeke

KARA hwaiting!! KARA jjang!!