A Goddess No More?

XJ Jem

Goddess or No Goddess  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Gyuri drop the "Goddess"?

• Yes, I'm interested.
    • No, I love Goddess Gyuri!

Look at this link:

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/11/karas-park-gyuri-wants-to-drop-her-goddess-image-talks-about-mbcs-new-program-rooloolala

It made me wonder what would happen if Gyuri did drop her Goddess image...

Edited by XJ Jem
  • Like 1

in the first place gyul didn't proclaim herself as one but her fans gave it to her.

hence she can't give up without our blessings.

the word "goddess" has now become her trademark.

i can't think of anyone else because it's more than beauty.

there's only one goddess whom we share happiness and sorrow with.

for most who visit this thread, she is always on our mind.

How do i define GODDESS = PARK GYURI

enough said :lol:

Park Gyuri - Goddess = 0

she'll always be our goddess... no matter what...

once a goddess, FOREVER be a goddess!

PARK YEOSHIN SARANGHAE!!! :wub:

Edited by haniey

Of course she's not a goddess anymore ... she came down to earth, got married and is now the proud mother of 2 kids.

Gyuri goddess-turned-mum and her 2 cute kids :w00t:

78310a55b319ebc45a3c4cd08226cffc1e171636.jpg

Awww see how cute they are ! :adore:

1b4c510fd9f9d72a20f02a54d42a2834359bbbe6.jpg

The proud mum looking on as her daughter gives her 1st Kohaku invitation acceptance speech :wub:

6609c93d70cf3bc72e42f7a5d100baa1cd112a3c.jpg

Omo notice the striking similarity !! :scared:

29381f30e924b899b9f540716e061d950b7bf6a9.jpg

Don't kill me, I just couldn't resist :devil:

Edited by grainy
  • Like 1

nah, that's not going to happen. She was given that title by the fans when they debuted and just carried with it. But, even without that, she always has a goddess aura around her. It's just part of her and the word "goddess" will always be used to describe some of her actions.

This year she tried to drop it, I saw her not emphasizing it anymore unless she wasn't asked/pushed by MCs ecc.. but fully dropping it I guess it'll be hard if not impossible.. It made such a strong impact!! ^.^" Beside being a goddess is something that she has in and outside..

'Goddess' turned into her concept because of her confidence which couldn't be seen in any other female idol.. In the past (now too) if you say "Oh you're so pretty!" a female idol would have usually blush, smile shyly covering her face and deny.. Gyul was the only one nodding confidenlty, agreeing "yeah, I am"

Goddess - Park Gyuri = 0

it was, it is and forever will be.. It wasn't the concept that made her a Goddess!!

Gyul is a Goddess -- her beautiful, classy appearance and her strong, confident yet warm aura..

For me she's a Goddess, for Kamilia she's a Goddess "Fans called me Goddess, I just think I'm beautiful" (who wouldn't if you look like her? xd)

It would be okay to me. As long as she is happy, 'cause she once said she'd like to left this "goddess" image. I'll accept any image she chooses.

That's exactly what I thought when I first read the article. If we're a true of Gyul, then we will support her in her decisions

She will 4ever be a Goddess to the fans :)

She can drop her goddess image but she will forever be a beautiful confident woman. I don't want her to lose that confident she always has. It's just the right personality for her.

Of course she's not a goddess anymore ... she came down to earth, got married and is now the proud mother of 2 kids.

Gyuri goddess-turned-mum and her 2 cute kids :w00t:

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i382/ajezero/78310a55b319ebc45a3c4cd08226cffc1e171636.jpg

Awww see how cute they are ! :adore:

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i382/ajezero/1b4c510fd9f9d72a20f02a54d42a2834359bbbe6.jpg

The proud mum looking on as her daughter gives her 1st Kohaku invitation acceptance speech :wub:

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i382/ajezero/6609c93d70cf3bc72e42f7a5d100baa1cd112a3c.jpg

Omo notice the striking similarity !! :scared:

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i382/ajezero/29381f30e924b899b9f540716e061d950b7bf6a9.jpg

Don't kill me, I just couldn't resist :devil:

you just made me LMAO! :lol:

Edited by red4summer

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, so such idea strike her mind huh? I guess it will still depend on her fans, because even though she wants to drop it, as long as Kamilia still prefers it, there's nothing much she could do anyway. XD

But personally, for me, I don't really find any harm with her keeping it. ^^;

I actually love her Goddess image and her witty answers on variety shows about it.

If she was to drop the image... She would always be a goddess in Kamilias' hearts but sure I would miss her witty answers. A lot of people love her goddess image, but some hates her for it. I'll support her whatever her choice will be ^_^

well I thought The Image of A goddess is really suited her... and I liked it

but unfortunately some people misunderstanding her~ poor her

if you read fanfics its will always Gyul be the bad character~

I'm really sad when I think of its.

so if gyul want to drop out her goddess image I will support her!!

she just a good girl.. I just want people to see a good side of her...

I just want the haters don't bash her anymore~ please just stop~

she have great personality ok~ and she natural beauty not have plastic surgeon..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

something about just how she smiles says goddess. like not necessarily her bewuty itself, but also the elegant way she carries herself, her sophisticated aura, and her mother-like caring personality all lead to the goddess image. that said, were she to decide to truely drop it fully and permanently, i guess i would have to respect that. but in answer to your question, no, i'd like to see her keep it, becase it fits her. imho goddess doesn't imply arrogance, since after all the fans gave it to her, and it fits her like a glove!