[2011.12.01] Kara Will Be the Opening Stage for the Japanese's Show 'Kouhaku'

XXIV_VII

Nc59W.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20111201n05093?mid=e0102

5 member girl goup Kara will be the opening stage act for the best, special Japanese show 'NHK Kouhaku'.

On the 1st, many Japnese media said that on December 31st '62nd NHK Kouhaku' which starts at 7:15 PM will feature Kara for the first time. They mentioned their opening stage as well.

SanK Sports said, "Kara, whom member Kang Jiyoung is still under-aged, will be performing with the youngest star to be on 'Kouhaku, baby star Ashida Mana, from 7:15 PM to 8 PM. They will both be guests together for 45 minutes and will set the fun mood through stage performances" and revealed that out of 55 teams, they will perform the opening stage.

In Japan, if a celebrity is still a minor, they are prohibited to make appearances on TV after 9PM.

SanK Sports said, "Kara's devoted fan Ashida Mana begged during the Guest List Press Conference on November 30th, 'I would like to dance with KARA', and Kara's leader Gyuri who was there replied, 'We want to perform with Ashida Mana too'".

Kara and Girls Generation did very well in Japan this year and they both made the guest list for 'Kouhaku' for the first time. They were put in to the red team. TVXQ, who have been on 'Kouhaku' for the 3rd time, including this year, was put in to the white team.

translated by me. and sorry about mispelling any of the Japanese names :/

From 7:15-8pm a 45 minute stage performance?? Oh wow this is going to be so exciting! But that means they'll miss MBC's Gayo Daejun (probably pre-record) but omg so happy :thumbup:

Congrats to the girls for their first Kohaku attendance ^_^

Thanks for the translations :)

Thank you for the translation.

I don't trust Korean media reports a lot of the time as they are not very reliable. 45 mins is very long for a show that is only about 4 hours long and has so many artists. I'll wait until the Japanese media report or until the Kohaku itself!

Edited by Optimist

Hmm...i dont think KARA will be perform for 45mins.

I think that the opening show itself will be 45mins, and all the younger performer will perform first (KARA,NYC,Ashida Mana,Suzuki Fuku).

2years ago, they have a special kids stage..and they all perform during the first 45mins.

I might be wrong, but korean media tends to exaggerate their news. I'll wait for futher news from NHK, when they release song list.

Anyway, thanks for the translation. It will be great if we can see KARA to perform on stage together with Mana-chan.

Edited by hype8750

Kara's devoted fan Ashida Mana begged during the Guest List Press Conference on November 30th, 'I would like to dance with KARA

aww that is precious lol. I'm sure both acts will definitely do a great job of staring off the show :)

thanks for the translation :D

oh.. so it isn't confirmed yet. initially i thought it's a privilege to open the performance for the prestigious show but now it's because of jing age? so now kara won't be around at the end on stage? ah..

I can't wait! It means that KARA may perform in SBS' Gayo Daejun?

I want them to perform there too, but at the same time I don't want them to be so tired, omoo :unsure:

Anyway, KARA fighting! Can't wait to watch 45 minutes of flawless KARA with Ashida-chan. :thumbup1: